Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baronofhell

corridor 7

There's a screenshot in there with monsters that don't appear in the game. Maybe its the CD version.

Fiend said:

There's a screenshot in there with monsters that don't appear in the game. Maybe its the CD version.

It says "cd-rom edition" top right hand corner :p

It says "Alien Reinforcements New Creatures To Blow Away" under the features,So I'm assuming there are new monsters on the CD version.

Shame this game was crap,Because it looks fairly interesting.

Technician said:

I got floppy and cd version.

Feel willing to enlighten us as to whether the cd and floppy have different monsters?

CD has new monsters, maps, and cd music. Can't say what most are becasuse I could never bring myself to finish the cd version.

The box of the floppy version had an add on it for the to buy the CD version because of these new features.

I played through it back in the day. I never thought I'd find a game with a worse ending than the orginal Eye of the Beholder. Don't trudge through this piece of trash just to see the ending is my recommendation :-P

And yes, it used the Wolf3D engine as a base. Another notable game that used the Wolf3D engine is Blake Stone and its sequel.

Blake Stone's endings were cool, as he dances across the screen MJ style (ever noticed he looks like MJ too? heh)

I hate planet strike because it makes him white :(

GooberMan said:

And yes, it used the Wolf3D engine as a base. Another notable game that used the Wolf3D engine is Blake Stone and its sequel.

Don't forget Operation Bodycount. Too bad it looked (and played) awful.

PS. Planet Strike > Blake Stone

EDIT : Just remembered about this site. Basically all you need to know about Corridor 7.

gargoylol said:

I hate planet strike because it makes him white :(

He only appears white on the box for me...in the game he looks the same as he did in the first one...or did he?