Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

Sir Mick Jagger

heh, lets see how many people boycott the tour and start british bashing. good to see they got the cojones to do that. but I guess with his approval rating going down and a lot of his second term goals being stymied it wouldn't suprise me if more artists came out against with out the whole "dixie chix reprisal" thing happening.

Pop stars pretending to be politicians is almost as sad as politicians pretending to be pop stars. But unfortunately it's a lot more common.

jagger has my vote for prez, i can here him opening up at one of his speeches: "Hai, iam mick jaggaa, now if everwe'won would jus shu'-up a bit.." j/k whatever... ive allways liked the stones, and ive never liked bush so i guess this works out ok.

Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull made just a little remark about the excessive brandishing of American flags saying something how in Europe they don't do that much anymore after having so many wars. Then a number of American Tull fans started acted like assholes over it so he retracted his statement. The fucking American public is just beyond reason.

fraggle said:

That'll show him.

rofl

Your ability at being subtle makes you perhaps my favorite doomworld member ever.