Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Doom-Child

Doom remixes...maybe?

Does anyone know where I can download some DOOM music remixes? A good long while ago I found a few here and there (a few really sweet E1M1 remixes, along with one from Monster Condo that really kicked), but I haven't found any decent ones lately. Personally, I think the one that DoomCenter put up bites royal amounts of ass.

But that's just me.

DC

remix.overclocked.org or some shit nigga, don't harass me motherfucker i have rights!

Yeah, I bled remix dry...unfortunately, most people are more concerned with putting up their latest Street Fighter XXXI remix (Blanca vs. The Shitty Trance Techno) than putting up probing, intelligent remixes (you know, remixes that ask the important questions, such as "Does the pope shit in the woods?")

DC

bam! boom bitch, how you like dat!

i told yo punk ass to quit steppin' didn't i motherfucka?! ah! i thought i told yo dumbass!

back the fuck off right now whore or i'll smash your head with my fuckin' skechers!

Search for Bart Klepka, he's remixed a few doom tracks, most notably the Monster Condo music.

i told yo punk ass to quit steppin' didn't i motherfucka?! ah! i thought i told yo dumbass!

back the fuck off right now whore or i'll smash your head with my fuckin' skechers!

it's like he's sat here puffin' away right beside me... :)

Try the staion aptly named Knee-Deep in the Dead at MP3.com. Though most are only vaguely remixed to DOOM themes, you'll find recreations such as ILP's DooMix and Andreas Melcom Urbans MyDoom, as well as...*GASP!*, Cynic Guru's Doom.

OK, either you're
a. high
or
b. impersonating Esco.

OK, either you're
a. high
or
b. impersonating Esco.

I think C, hes both ^_^

HAHAHA you can't fool me! It's a day later and I'm stoned AGAIN! MWAHAHAHAH! and i'm not impersonation esco, he's ripping off MY shit. boryuca my ass godammit.

NO WAIT I THINK IT'S BUGGERED

without a shadow of a doubt... :)

stupidity cannot be concealed

it's funny cos it's true.