Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MikeyScoots

New Duel Map: Not that anyone cares

Got really bored today and decided to map out a concept I had in mind for a while. Ended up becoming happy with the finished result.

Decided to have fun with scripting and added in 2 traps for entertainment purposes with your oppenent.

Download:freewebs.com/bloodskull04/subdm.zip
Copy+Paste link into browser for those who dont already know. Yes I'm aware theres no .txt file, Im determining if I want to upload it to newstuff or not.

All I see is that you need how to post images from Imageshack. Post the "direct link to your image" to avoid that ugly reducing effect.

Hey shadow, now that you're improving mapping, and seem to enjoy it, why instead of random deathmatch maps, you start with that ancient project of yours "Before DOOM"? That would be much more interesting.

Forget what I said, you are the same gargantuan retarded, and Ralphis owns your soul.

shadowrunner shadowrunner shadowrunner shadowrunner shadowrunner shadowrunner shadowrunner shadowrunner shadowrunner shadowrunner shadowrunner shadowrunner fag shadowrunner shadowrunner shadowrunner shadowrunner shadowrunner shadowrunner shadowrunner shadowrunner shadowrunner

Kristus said:

Sometimes I think people are being too hard on you, then you remind me of why they are.

3 words:
My Words Exactly

EDIT:
Also, who's talking here about his improvement? He still makes map in a matter of a single day.

There's a difference between a joke and making yourself look like an idiot.
Do you know what's the factor to stay on the joke side of the line?

Intelligence.

Bloodskull said:

Wth is wrong with you people, cant even stand a simple joke. Lighten up.

You'd probably get more respect if, rather than an unconvincing "it was just a joke" response, you actually apologized. People would probably take it at face value and move on if you admitted that, say, you tend to value your own work extremely highly and make ill-considered posts when other people fail to share your exact vision of yourself. In general, taking responsibility for your actions is a good thing - in all aspects of life.

If it really was an attempt at humour, then perhaps you should have an alarm bell that goes off whenever you think you're about to be funny. And if you still can't restrain your urge to post your "funny", remember to put "j/k" after it, just so everyone knows.

Aw, man you were doing great until you went and said "fucktard." I think the best thing to do is to take it back, even if you don't really mean it.

Piezo said:

I think the best thing to do is to take it back

I think its a bit too late for that, but ok, sorry vegeta for calling you a fucktard. Can we move on now?

Don't mind dude, still it's not the first time you solve something like that with an unconvincing "it's a joke", but who am I to talk.

Oh and btw, it's Vegeta, not vegeta.

Anyway, sorry to sound like an ass about the "direct link" stuff. But really all the screens you post are reduced, you can avoid that easly.

Few really play deathmatch maps besides these old popular ones, I suggest you to make something diferent, a megawad or something, you have the motivation required for that. Go with a fresh idea and you'll see how things change.

Vegeta said:

Anyway, sorry to sound like an ass about the "direct link" stuff. But really all the screens you post are reduced, you can avoid that easly.

I'm not quite sure what you mean here, but if you're saying that he should post full-size 1024x768 images with [img] tags, then no, he shouldn't. The way he's doing it seems just fine to me - it gives people a quick preview and if they want a closer look, then the full-size image is just a mouse-click away.

Grazza said:

the full-size image is just a mouse-click away.

Could you explain how?

---

In other topic, Shadow, you uploaded the wad today (if I'm not wrong), do you really expect someone to play online with it the same day?

Kristus said:

Sometimes I think people are being too hard on you, then you remind me of why they are.

Uh, something is bad with my explorer, I click, double click, and trile click in the image and nothing. Thanks anyway.

bloodskull: map looks good, your attitude sucks, and try new themes once in a while kthx?