Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alando1

Which of my wads is your favorite?

Just out of curiosity, which of my wads is your favorite. I'm just very anxious to know.

-Alando

I played a few of them, but the ones I liked the most were the boat and chopper wads.

St. Doom said:

Can I see a list of your wads?

I would like to know what your wads are like. have you posted them to /newstuff?

erm, alando1.

i know this has nothing to do with a favorite wad but please can i use any textures you have used?? i really would like to use them

checked out your website alando. screen shots look pretty good. I'll download some of those bad boys and let you know.

Can't say that I've played any, but I may since I have nothing better to do :P

EDIT: Oops, I see unaligned flats (the unaligned blue lights) in Doom0002.png. Might want to fix that.

I'm glad you like those wads. My wads are listed on my website alando1.com for those who asked for a list of my wads. For those who asked what my wads are like, first, the only way to find out is to play them, second, they are action packed and fun.

Doomboy, I don't have a png called Doom0002.png anywhere on my site. What are you talking about?

Zap610, I'm surprised you like the chopper battle wad. I thought people would have trouble with this wad because you need to fly around. Anyway, I'm glad you liked it.

-Alando1

I guess that this is not wad question. I saw your site and I was wondering how did you go about setting up like that? I have a site that I want to custimize but I don't know how to do that. Could you help me out?

Here is how I set up my site shotgunmasacre2. I went to freeservers.com to set it up. It doesn't cost too much but it's pretty cool. I would highly recomment using yahoo site builder to customize your site. You have more of a no holdsbar way of building your site. Either one will do and good luck making your site. It'll probably be very cool looking.

-Alando1