Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMer87

When will San Andreas be re-released?

After countless finger-pointing, screaming, law suits, middle fingers, and drive-bys, the Hot Coffee controversy seems to be over, right? Well, mostly. Once the AO got stamped on San Andreas, Rockstar said they would re-release the game without Hot Coffee.

It's been over a fucking month!

So, the question i'm asking is, is when will this game go back to best buy. I mean really. How long does it take to delete one small thing? Well, they wouldn't have to cover it up with other missions because it was never a mission, purely a source-code leftover. So, I'm desperately waiting for the game to be re-released. Does anyone have any idea when? I heard around the internet August 22, and its still not re-released. so, When??????????

For being such an awesome lawyer, your ability to investigate is non-existant you mongoloid.

caco_killer said:

Why don't you just go to Gamestop or Eb-Games and get the A-O rated version?

Gamestop and EB Games won't sell AO-rated games. Best bet is Ebay. I think.

EDIT: Yeah, there's craploads of them on EBay.

Ralphis said:

For being such an awesome lawyer, your ability to investigate is non-existant you mongoloid.

well, i found that the Xbox re-released version to come out september 16 at eb games i dont know where else, and the ps2 version to follow. There's always ebay but i dont trust them online sellers.

I'm having legal trouble atm, is there anyway I can get into contact with you VIA phone so that you could possibly represent me? This pertains to a case vs. a large department store.

DooMer87 said:

There's always ebay but i dont trust them online sellers.

I hear you, ebay has been around forever, and the only way to achieve that is to be full of crooked thieves.

Doomer87 is a student lawyer, you hardons. No one else can lie so unconvincingly yet continue to do it, as if they're going to someday get something out it, like, say, currency.

Eh, at a forum I used to visit a few years ago some dude made an entire cast of friends who used the forum, then made one of them die in a car crash. People only figured out that it was fake when the tried calling the place this person supposedly worked to get their address and were told no such person ever worked there.

howcome having sex with your girlfriend is worse than stealing stuff, killing people and being a gangster?

It is ok to show crime to kids, but sex, no?

ironic puritan governement, it is ok to use crime to sell games, but sex is out of question... even though the "puritan" american society is actually very libertine
They try to keep solid positions in public, but behind the curtains it's very different.

I used to kill kittens as a little boy. I also set a nest on fire and watched the little birdies burn to death. When I was around 6, I ripped off a lizard's legs and put him in the middle of the street. I used to live on a base when I was 13, and one day I caught a kitten. I took said kitten to the beach, found an empty sand bag, placed the cat in it, and took it in the water. I swam to the bottom, placed a rock on top of the bag, and went home. One day, out of boredom(about four years ago) I went in my backyard and shot lizards with my paintball gun. Another time I kicked a kid off the top of a slide and as a result he broke his arm.

VinceDSS said:

howcome having sex with your girlfriend is worse than stealing stuff, killing people and being a gangster?

It is ok to show crime to kids, but sex, no?

ironic puritan governement, it is ok to use crime to sell games, but sex is out of question... even though the "puritan" american society is actually very libertine
They try to keep solid positions in public, but behind the curtains it's very different.

quoted for truth

baronofhell said:

I used to kill kittens as a little boy. I also set a nest on fire and watched the little birdies burn to death.
I ripped off a lizard's legs and put him in the middle of the street.
I took said kitten to the beach, found an empty sand bag, placed the cat in it, and took it in the water. I swam to the bottom, placed a rock on top of the bag, and went home.
I went in my backyard and shot lizards with my paintball gun.
I kicked a kid off the top of a slide and as a result he broke his arm.

I'm not quite sure about the relevance to this thread your post is, but you seem like a well adjusted individual

This country is going to hell in a handbasket...

indeed

baronofhell said:

I used to kill kittens as a little boy. I also set a nest on fire and watched the little birdies burn to death. When I was around 6, I ripped off a lizard's legs and put him in the middle of the street. I used to live on a base when I was 13, and one day I caught a kitten. I took said kitten to the beach, found an empty sand bag, placed the cat in it, and took it in the water. I swam to the bottom, placed a rock on top of the bag, and went home. One day, out of boredom(about four years ago) I went in my backyard and shot lizards with my paintball gun. Another time I kicked a kid off the top of a slide and as a result he broke his arm.

I don't know how much of that is true, but those are all signs that you might be psychopathic. You know...Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, people wearing other peoples faces as masks, that sort of thing.

baronofhell said:
(i am not quoting that crap again -jetflock)

want some attention do yuh? i guess we are all ears.

baronofhell said:

IF BRAINS WERE GAS I WOULDN'T HAVE ENOUGH TO DRIVE ACROSS A PENNY

Why the fuck haven't you been banned yet?

baronofhell said:

WOW YOUR HARDCORE!

WANT TO HAVE SEX?

baronofhell said:

A question: where did your parents go wrong with you?
Do you just generally enjoy doling out pain and suffering to other people and animals, or where you beaten and locked in a closet at a very early age? Just what the hell was (is) the matter with you?
If you wanted/needed attention, you've got it.

DooMer87 said:

Once the AO got stamped on San Andreas, Rockstar said they would re-release the game without Hot Coffee.

I thought the game was originally rated AO, and it's rating will be lowered to M so it could be sold in most retail stores.

http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/

Scroll down a bit.

Danarchy said:

I don't know how much of that is true, but those are all signs that you might be psychopathic. You know...Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, people wearing other peoples faces as masks, that sort of thing.

You are seriously not wrong Dan. It's all classic serial killer childhood behaviour.

Man this is a swell forum.

baronofhell said:

This country is going to hell in a handbasket...

and all I want to do is fill it's casket.

It's a great line from a Blood for Blood song, couldn't resist.