Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SyntherAugustus

And the gargantuan retarded award goes to

Hrm, yeah, but I doubt it's real.

Wow, I take that back. The picture was rated 9.04 and removed for excessive bandwidth.

The sad thing is there are a LOT of these sort of really, really, really stupid people around, if any of you have ever worked in some form of technical support role you'll know what I mean. How I wonder what the world would be like if these people had been expunged from society at birth...

Trilinear said:

How I wonder what the world would be like if these people had been expunged from society at birth...

Yeah, just because they can't use a computer properly they shouldn't live...

Also, the GARGANTUAN RETARD award goes to Blackfish for his shitty grammar.

BBG said:

Also, the GARGANTUAN RETARD award goes to Blackfish for his shitty grammar.

Actually I'm correct. I'm guessing you never seen shadowrunner's title. it was gargantuan retarded.

Actually technically "retarded award" is gramatically correct if the award moves slowly and "gargantuan" is a proper noun, but then there would be a different grammar problem.

BlackFish said:

Actually I'm correct. I'm guessing you never seen shadowrunner's title. it was gargantuan retarded.

And I guess you weren't around when the phrase was originaly used, though the original version was something liek "I am not an retarded!"

Also, I get the Gargantuan Awesome award.

AndrewB said:

Actually technically "retarded award" is gramatically correct if the award moves slowly and "gargantuan" is a proper noun, but then there would be a different grammar problem.

Dork

That thread was good stuff, cutting up an expensive graphics card just so he could fit it inside his machine...everyone hop aboard the lollercoaster.

I don't know what's more more pathetic, the original poster, or the ridiculously stupid responses he received.

Not really. If all he did was cut the edge off, it should still work as long as you get the connectors on right.

Wow that guy is pretty fucking stupid. But I personally think the award should go to the 14 year old kid who had sex with that 21 year old teacher and RATTED HER OUT!

Bloodskull said:

Wow that guy is pretty fucking stupid. But I personally think the award should go to the 14 year old kid who had sex with that 21 year old teacher and RATTED HER OUT!

Yea right that kid is a genius.

Bloodskull said:

Last time I checked a 14 year old married a 30+ year old some time back. It was featured on the Maury show.

BlackFish said:

Last time I checked a 14 year old married a 30+ year old some time back.

Indeed, I believe it varies from state to state, but you can marry young if you have your parent's permission. That's how it is in Arizona, anyway. I remember reading backing in the newspaper a while back about a 14 and 15 year old couple that got married because they had parental consent.

kc32 said:

If I had PCI-E slots, I would probably try to fix that card.

He put it in his PC and turned it on .. it's likely the card is fried as well. I'm surprised there wasn't smoke and the works.