Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SlatheDoomer

Timothy Mcveigh

Hello,

First off I'd like to make it clear I did not condone Timothy Mcveigh actions. However I am making a movie for film class at school and I can't find any footage on Timothy Mcveigh. It's a documentary on tragic events in US history. I just need a clip of him and I've looked on the file sharing programs and google. I came across an interview with him on 60 minutes but it has a player built into the site and I can't rip it.

Does anyone know of any footage of him either at his trial or elsewhere?

I'd be very much appreciative.

Thanks,
SlatheDoomer

Regen said:

Dont know if this will help you out, but i just did a quick video search on alta vista here: http://www.altavista.com/video/results?itag=ody&q=timothy+mcveigh&kgs=0&kls=0
and thats what it came up with..

I have a converter to convert ram and rm into mov or mpeg. If someone could help me figure out how to download the ram or rm files from that link above I'd be greatful.

Alot of it is poor quality now looking at it. Isn't there some corporation that you can purchase high res film clips from? Like the ones used in movies(Bowling for columbine, Natural Born Killers.)?

SlatheDoomer said:

What's Reuters and AP?

-_-

News services? You know, like where the networks get all their news stories, videos, and pictures from?

Danarchy said:

-_-

News services? You know, like where the networks get all their news stories, videos, and pictures from?

Ah ok sorry. What does AP stand for?

Ralphis said:

Hey who's making this movie? Us or you?!

google.com and some brains will get you faster results than the DW forums

I am. And i've looked on google but the only thing I've found is Pay for clips or on site players.

Here's what I've searched for:

Timothy Mcveigh
Mcveigh
Timothy Mcveigh video clip
Timothy Mcveigh News Clip
Timothy Mcveigh Execution Clip
Mcveigh Clip
Oaklahoma City Bombing Clip
Download Timothy Mcveigh Clip

so far I haven't come up with anything.

The only reason I'm reaching out to the DW forums is because having 6 or 7 people searching at one time is better than one. And I didn't know if anyone knew of a place off hand. At least I posted it in the general forum instead of doom editing or wads and mods.

what might help u rip clips that u want is using firefox, i use the page info button to steal any clips loaded on the site, if that helps

Spelling Oklahoma correctly would help. By the way, I was in OKC when the bomb went off downtown. My father was in the air force at the time(retired master sergeant) and was a rescue worker. Back then, he told me he was just there to help clean up the rubble and debris, it wasn't until recently he claimed he was actually separating body parts!!

maggot_army said:

what might help u rip clips that u want is using firefox, i use the page info button to steal any clips loaded on the site, if that helps

I have firefox but I don't know which object to download:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2000/03/13/national/main171231.shtml

Could you help me out on that? You have to click See an excerpt from Ed Bradley's interview with Tim McVeigh (March 13, 2000). Link.

Thanks for any help,
SlatheDoomer