Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SlatheDoomer

Mapper Looking For Work

i am using a touch pad phone right now. sorry for grammical errors and short hand. maps are: domine.wad kaotic.wad ozarka.wad aquafina.wad pathos.wad illuminator.wad pathos and illuminator are probably best but still in archive. i can email them to you if you wish.

It's less about the cinematics than it is about the gameplay.
Doomfu is a zdoom port that has jedi-knightalike focus powers (heightened jump, faster fire rate, etc.)
The project is simply aimed at doing some solid maps that take advantage of these features.

Of course, I would like for there to be quite a bit of custom material for an effective look.

Jehar said:

It's less about the cinematics than it is about the gameplay.
Doomfu is a zdoom port that has jedi-knightalike focus powers (heightened jump, faster fire rate, etc.)
The project is simply aimed at doing some solid maps that take advantage of these features.

Of course, I would like for there to be quite a bit of custom material for an effective look.

Sorry about those mobile device posts. Yeah I'd definitly be interested. Could you sign me up for that? And link me to doomfu?

Darkhaven said:

XDoom. NOW.

IM SURE HE (and anyone else) WILL JUST JUMP AT THE THOUGHT OF LISTENING TO THAT DEMAND

SlatheDoomer said:

i am using a touch pad phone right now. sorry for grammical errors and short hand. maps are: domine.wad kaotic.wad ozarka.wad aquafina.wad pathos.wad illuminator.wad pathos and illuminator are probably best but still in archive. i can email them to you if you wish.

please do!

ian at flexiss.net