Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rotting Corpse

Screw the black market.

Any one ever been to impactguns.com/store
I was looking for info on some miliatry and law inforcement guns. Thsi site poped up you can buy everything from a MAC 10 to a Tommy Gun. Most of the guns are only semi-auto but they do sell full-auto guns to military and law inforcement members. Heres the Fn P90 mt fave gun.
http://www.impactguns.com/store/FNPS90.html

Good luck finding an FFL who will transfer that stuff. And I doubt that P90 will look like the picture, considering there is no way it could meet Federal minimum length requirements. And where would you get ammo? You can't just walk into a Gander Mountain or Sportsmen's Warehouse and get proprietary military ammo.

good luck. certain weapons simply CANNOT be owned by civilians and most major cities will not allow certain types of firearm to purchased. that fn-p90 is a pre-order for a not-yet-produced civilian model. any civilian model firearm would not be able to take military grade ammo and would not have the same power. you can buy civilian grade ammo for most weapons, including .50 cal.

all weapons classified as title II weapons fall under the NFA. so if you wanted this gun, you would not only be paying out your ass for a beautiful SAW, but you would have feds up your ass all the time making sure that you've maintain that legally.

If you can't spell 'enforcement' I really don't think you should be owning a law enforcement gun.

I didnt bring that site up so show of the gun that I want. I brought it up as some thing to think about. Maby my first post should have been a little more clear. Yes the gun on that site is a toned down version of the C90. But you can still get a C90 off the same site if you have all the right documents. I was thinking how hard would it be for me to find a class 3 dealer that would sell me one.

Its funny how the usa has 700 gun contorl laws and its civ's cant own
a fully auto gun. But if you have the right papers you could still buy on of the net or a gun shop. Its more of the ass backwards politcs in the usa.

As for the feds. If all they need is a some documents then whats stoping me from wiping some on any pc right now?

Oh and as for my spelling. I moved form norway to the usa when I was in grade schoo when I was be thought Norwegian. So being thought 2 learing to speek/write in both english and norwegian didnt work too well.

Trust me when I say that purchasing fire arms such as these is far more trouble then its worth... When the feds come knocking at your door wanting to talk to you about that nifty 240 B (sorry Wile, I'll always know it as its army name ;) you'll probably have your weapon taken from you (or confescated if you wanna call it that, theft is still theft regardless of the name)

My suggestion (if you absolutely MUST go bat shit crazy about owning such things) learn about fire arms, armorer's level maintance and such... theyres plenty of knowledgable documents out on the web. Grab them and burn them to disk before the various governing bodies try to strip them from the net...
Ask questions, go to your local firing range and ask if theres some coarses you can take (prefferably in firearms saftey) Learn to respect the weapon for the tool it is, not just because it looks cool...

[/big brother rant]

Rotting Corpse said:

As for the feds. If all they need is a some documents then whats stoping me from wiping some on any pc right now?

Those liscenses aren't just mere documents you can copy.

For example, I have bought a rifle and a shotgun for hunting and target shooting. When you buy them the salesperson has to get on the phone and perform a background check to see if you are permitted to buy the weapons. If you showed up with just some fake papers you would likely be carted off to ass pounding Federal prison for multiple charges.

Those higher level liscences also essentially sign your privacy away. When you have a Class 3 liscense you have agreed that the ATF can search your home at anytime.

You also can't buy direct from these internet gunstores. They HAVE to transfer the gun to a dealer in your area for you to buy.

If you are interested in starting shooting I would suggest you start by taking a Hunter's Education class. Even though it is called Hunter's Education most of the class focuses on gun safety. Most areas have formal ranges, and they are always happy to start a new shooter.

By the way, for a beginner I'd recommend starting with a .22 rifle. They are inexpensive, have no recoil, don't make alot of noise, are good to learn on, and most importantly the ammo is cheap. Some models can be customized to look like anything you want (especially the Ruger 10/22). If you want to know more I'd suggest visiting rimfirecentral.com .

I have beeen shooting guns since I was 5. Most of my fam has been part of the n.r.a. for years. Its not that I'm new to it. What I'm trying to say is that the war on guns is like the war on drugs. There never going to stop it. And with this Lord of War moive coming out you can bet that alot of stuped people are going to try to be come an arms dealer.

Guys, you can own all kinds of stuff that you're told it's illegal to own. You just have to have the license to own it though it can be pretty expensive.
Also, if you see an ad in a catalog for stuff that's supposed to be illegal, such as a fully automatic conversion kit and it's being sold by a company called TPF, that stands for To Prison Fast.