Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bank

That's one Urban Marine [Xbox Mag fails it]

(XBox Magazine link removed - fraggle)

It's a fact, the Rock is NOT the doom marine,IE, Doom Guy ain't no wrestler. This XBMag artical says it all, check out the top pic, and read the caption, Karl Urban is the Doom marine, and in my opinion, the fittest of the cast to play the part.

Sorry about that, in short, the quote:

"Contrary to rumor, the main Marine is actually played by Karl Urban, not The Rock" -Xbox Mag Artical

So the only story here is that Xbox Mag had laboured under a delusion for several months at least. Thread title modified accordingly.

Well, there goes my subscription. Last I heard, people nay-saying the movie were mostly complaining about The Rock's starring role, which you would assume to be Doom Guy's.

Well we've known for a long time he stars in the movie... as Sarge, that is.

I think I read in the latest PC Gamer mag that the Rock didn't want to steal the limelight as the main character and make the movie revolve around him, so he chose a supporting role.

HWGuy said:

I think I read in the latest PC Gamer mag that the Rock didn't want to steal the limelight as the main character and make the movie revolve around him, so he chose a supporting role.

Pffft. I bet.