Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

Doom 3 On PS3?

According to some website I can't be arsed to find the link for again since I closed the tab:

Speaking to US magazine GameInformer, [id Software lead programmer John] Carmack said of an idea to bring Doom 3 to the PlayStation 3: "One idea we've been sort of tossing around that is just a random idea is possibly doing some kind of super edition of the Doom 3 stuff for the PS3."

But would the graphics be upgraded to make it look as totally awesome as that Killzone PS3 trailer which is 100% real footage?

eh. i'm really only getting a ps3 for metal gear: bring back matlock.

(seriously, snake looks almost exactly like my uncle... it's a little scary.)

Linguica said:

But would the graphics be upgraded to make it look as totally awesome as that Killzone PS3 trailer which is 100% real footage?

haha. someone has an agenda to push...

all hail sony! =/

All I remember is waking up on sunday mornings to find that Matlock was on instead of cartoons. Matlock or Televangelists. DAMN YOU ANDY GRIFFITH.

i've only heard of Matlock from when the old people talk about him on the Simpsons. I don't know if it has ever been on TV or anything over here in Australia.

Screw the ps3, another console I want but cnt afford to own :\

I'm trying to play doom3 again on my laptop here at uni, said laptop becomes a furnace every time I run it..