Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MacWadMaker

How do you unwind?

If I've had to deal with a particularly nasty group of customers, I just love to switch on either Diablo II - LOD or my DOOM mods. Great catharses, they are, yes.

Or if I'm exhausted, I'll go take a veeeery long nap.

Start up Skulltag and load up some DM map of sorts along with custom bots and a Duke Nukem sound wad. Oh, and don't forget to enable random pitch variations.

Interesting topic.

I usually do some combination of very casually browsing and editing Wikipedia (or browsing other websites), listening to music, playing guitar, or playing some Doom or Super Metroid.

On a really bad day, I'll be heading to bed almost immediately though.

Usually after school, I turn the PC on, open Winamp at let the playlist play (usually starting with Maiden), read the forums, and play Doom after a while.

My computer is really my big time waster around here...

either coming here for 5 minutes or going online doom or going to an online work meeting or just going places with other ppl.

when I get home I eat dinner, watch some tv, and enjoy 4-6 guinness. after that I either watch some more tv (depending on whats on), draw, write, get online to read and post stuff, play doom, play aound with some level editing, or get some lovin from my girl.