Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Demon Hunter

The BloodHound Gang

I'm sure people have. They had a number of hit singles and probably have been playing together since you were in diapers.

I have one of their songs (I Hope You Die) and it's kind of amusing...at least for the first verse. I don't really feel like looking up more of their stuff, though.

on 2nd thoughts "The Ballad of Chasey Lain" is a great song.

Didn't they make that song about makin love like mammals and the discovery channel or something?? By the way, anyone hear the new Korn single "Twisted Transistor"?

baronofhell said:

Didn't they make that song about makin love like mammals and the discovery channel or something??

Yep, that was the first one that I heard over here. (it was "we ain't nothing but mammals so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel" or something)

Hearing that song(discovery channel) I never thought they were a serious band. Oh yeah, Korn lives!!!! Their new song is something different, I think it's the first song from them where Johnathan isn't whining at all. I mean this song isn't heavy at all in terms of emotion. It's pretty much in the same category as Got the Life, but I'm afraid that isn't good news for the old korn fans. You know, the ones who HATE change??

I still have their first 3 CDs, and I still listen to their stuff. It's generally really well written and catchy, even if the content is jackass-worthy. The band changes faster than they put out CDs, and their style is different in every one.

I remember when The Bad Touch exploded all over the place. Haha, that was a joke that some people just can't possibly get.

Download 'You're Pretty When I'm Drunk' and set your Judgementometer to low...you'll like it.

Some of their songs are funny, but some of them sound really immature. The only song I really like from them is "The Roof is on Fire."

Bought Hooray for boobies album. Laughed and forgot about it. They really change their style from album to album as trends change. Like Greenday or Blink 182.

Janderson said:

Like most comical bands, (Tenacious D, The Darkness) once the jokes are old so are the bands.

Not quite. They have a couple of songs like "Sweet As The Punch" that are rather serious and well-written. That said, I wouldn't buy their albums either.

Janderson said:

Like most comical bands, (Tenacious D, The Darkness) once the jokes are old so are the bands.

AirRaid said:

Bloodhound Gang suck.

Korn suck harder.

Agreed and agreed.

I actualy liked "Fire Water Burn" when it first came out, but after they got really popular a few years later, even that started to grate on me. Of course, I was in like 6th grade when that song came out, so I was just a stupid kid.

Oh shit Bloodhound Gang. "Bad Touch" was a fucking staple of middle school dances.

My favorite goofy song groups/artists are Dan Bern and They Might Be Giants.

Also JAnderson if you're inserting The Darkness as a joke, then that was pretty clever. Otherwise I'm pretty sure The Darkness isn't a joke band.