Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alando1

I finished a couple of wads.

Hello Doomers! Sorry I haven't been on the forums lately. School has been occupying me most of the time and I haven't had the chance to get online. Since I have come back, I want to inform you all that I've created two new wads (P.S.: It's not the mall). I will be posting these wads probably on the weekend depending how much work I have. If you don't see the new wads, I'll post them the next week. Keep an eye out for warehouse and park. Those are the two new ones coming soon. Please be patient while I try to upload Saturday or Sunday. If you don't see it then, like I said, wait for next week.

-Alando1

cool,
i hope these will have as much realistic stuff and good gameplay as some of your other wads :D

- sausage

i cannot wait to see these wads. i am thinking of making a megawad soon it will take a long time but megawads are very fun to make

lets just say november.wad is not a vety good megawad

it is the same theme most of the way through. not my style though

yes it is best to keep to the same theme. but not the same style

Ok everyone, I found time to upload wads. I uploaded the ones I mentioned above and I uploaded a couple of others. Go and check it out. Tell me what you think of the new ones.

just tried your wads out.

warehouse wouldn't start. I got a syntax errors in animdefs. I checked it in xwe and made the warp2 entries into plain warp ones. after that it worked fine. nice level design with a lot of detail. it was a little short and easy.

the park was a lot of fun. very hectic and nicely detailed. I liked the playground. that was a nice touch. the tennis and basketball courts looked good as well. the level is small, but you packed in enough action to keep it fun.

thumbs up to both. keep up the good work bro.

Overwhealmingly fun weapons. I just wish you did some dehack or decorate work on the weapons.

Skins kinda suck.

I had found the link to Alando's site the other day, but I forgot where and I'm interested in checking out these wads, so if someone would be so kind as to link me.

Vile Slay,if your wondering why warehouse wouldn't run, it was made for the new ZDoom, ZDoom96x. The animated defs script had the warp2 effect which makes flats or textures really cool. It's only compatable with this version of ZDoom. Any way I'm glad you liked it. I wish I could've made that wad larger, too, but that's how the level connected from begging to end. I might actually build a sequal to this later in the future which will be larger.

Chrono_T, I'll see if I can make a weapons wad which will have a dehacked to it. I'm not used to this scripting stuff but I'll look into it.

-Alando1