E4M2 Roelfenstine (Completed)
E4M3 Valley of Whispers (Completed)
E4M4 Erebus Furnace (95%)
E4M5 Badlands (80%)
E4M6 -
E4M7 Carmen's Lair (Completed)
E4M8 -
E4M9 Edge of the World (Completed)

Estimated Release, October to December 2005.

DEATH TORMENTION 3
8 October 2005

E4M1 Unholy Aquaduct (Completed) K. Aro
E4M2 Roelfenstine (Completed)P. Corfiatis
E4M3 Valley of Whispers (Completed) K. Aro
E4M4 Erebus Furnace (Completed) P. Corfiatis
E4M5 Badlands (Nearly Completed) K. Aro
E4M6 Twin Peaks (0%) K. Aro
E4M7 Carmen's Lair (Completed) P. Corfiatis
E4M8 Emancipation of Mimi (30-50%) P. Corfiatis
E4M9 Edge of the World (Completed) P. Corfiatis

This is likely to be my final contribution to wad making. I'm approaching 24 years of age and really trying to get a life. Me a Krise do plan a megawad in the future, maybe by 2007.

Episode will work with any Boom Compatible source port. But I reccomend you using Zdoom. A Dehacked is built into the wad but is also included seperatley. This is not compatible with Vanilla Doom because you would get Visplane errors in the detailed areas. Most of the maps are huge, over 300k each except for E4M1, M2 and M9.

Music will be used from various wads, most of the selected music is scary, evil and a pleasure to listen to. Heavy metal dosent really suit Doom that much, except for the classic songs such as D_E1M1, D_E1M4, D_E1M9, D_E3M1, etc.

About 60% of E4M4 was designed on Kristian Aro's older computer in Helsinki, Finland. A computer which bought you some of the levels in 2002ado and Death Tormention 2.

E4M4 is the largest level in Death Tormention 3, even though E4M5 has over 5000 more linedefs due to detail.

E4M8 is a very dark and scary level, the Hell Knight makes its first appearence in Ultimate Doom, but its a Spectre so its hard to see apart from its green fireballs. This map also uses a night sky, apart from the orange sky used in the other maps. The name "Emancipation of Mimi" was taken from the title of a Marriah Carey album, it just sounded good for a Doom level.

Estimated Release, November or December 2005, or Jan 2006 depending on Ty Halderman and the idgames archives.

DEATH TORMENTION 3
2 November 2005

E4M1 Unholy Aquaduct (Completed)
E4M4 Erebus Furnace (Completed)
E4M5 Badlands (Completed)
E4M6 -
E4M8 Emancipation of Mimi (Completed)

Kristian Aro E4M1,M3,M5
Paul Corfiatis E4M2,M4,M7,M8,M9

The first maps are small, but E4M3 to E4M8 are huge levels. E4M4 is the largest level in the wad, it takes me over 45 minutes to complete it on UV.

NOTE: About 60% of E4M4 was designed at Kristian Aro's house on his older computer. The same computer which bought you some of the levels seen in 2002ADO and Death Tormention 2.

A Dehacked patch inside the wad changes the Dead Lost Soul into a Partially Invisible Hell Knight. The new enemy is named the Hell Knight spectre and is found only in E4M8, one of the darkest and scariest maps you are ever going to play. So beware!!. You must defeat 3 Spider Masterminds and 2 Cyberdemons in E4M8. The secret map is accessed via E4M2, and reveals some odd things that you can find in a super secret pool room in E4M7!!

This wad should work with any Boom Compatible source port, but it plays best with Zdoom, since there is a Mapinfo built into the wad. A few Boom features are also used. It is not nessacary to run PE4_DT3.WAD in Vanilla Doom due to the huge amount of detail and size of most levels.

Estimated Release, Around Christmas.

DEATH TORMENTION 3
6 December 2005

E4M1 Unholy Aquaduct (Completed)
E4M4 Erebus Furnace (Completed)
E4M5 Badlands (Completed)
E4M6 TWIN PEAKS?? (Almost Completed)
E4M8 Emancipation of Mimi (Completed)

DT3 is almost done and hopefully you people out there will stop complaining about saying my maps are too easy. You now have everything in the world to worry about now "lord Carmen" because you are gonna get ya bitchy arse ripped to shreds for all time in DT3 complete with huge levels, evil architecture, darkness and virtually no computer technology, that means not a single Keycard is present in the entire episode (all Skull Keys). I have done all of my levels and I'm now waiting for E4M6 in which Kristian is designing. Getting past Carmen is simple, but getting through the body of Satan is alot more demanding. The further you go, the darker it gets in DT3 until you end up in Space. But will you be lost in Space when you get up there??

Estimated Release Time - Around Christmas or Early Next Year

Death Tormention 3 will be out soon. All levels have been completed.

thx Grazza!

EDIT: Played the map, really nice, allthrough e4m8 was a bit too dark, atleast what i think...

So, whats wrong with the normal doom maps???

I usually dont like orginal Doom or Doom2 maps, just zdoom but this one i liked anyway, don't really know why...