Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been reading a ton of info about this (mod? TC?), and I'm trying to find it. I can't find it with Doomworld, Doomworld forum search, Zdoom forum search, or any other search engines.

Can anybody help?

Haha, I've been wanting to upload this to /idgames for a long time, but it's not really ready at the moment. I've released so many bugfix versions, and I'm currently working on one at the moment (with an improved weapon system), so it's still not ready for /idgames yet... :P

Heh, I thought your initial release of ZD beat the hell out of most of the stuff on /idgames.

I'd like to see how and what you change though, if i ever feel like going through it again, i had a blast playing it.

Neat... But I gotta say, that sound track would sound more suitable for jazz jack rabbit then the gaping maw of hell.

I really don't understand this trend of putting boppy sond tracks in doom wads.

The music for MAP06 was just plain weird.

*minor spoiler*

MAP00's music rocked though.

Captain Red said:

Neat... But I gotta say, that sound track would sound more suitable for jazz jack rabbit then the gaping maw of hell.

I really don't understand this trend of putting boppy sond tracks in doom wads.

So I wasn't the only one who thought that?

It's like, when I'm traversing through the tormented underworld, I expect to hear ominous and mournful dirges with choirs sung by the wretched masses of the damned, not HAY HAY HAY LET'S ALL TAKE ACID AND RAVE THE NIGHT AWAY.

I was okay with MAP04, MAP05, and MAP07's music, just not MAP06. I'm not used to voices in Doom music. Especially when I can't figure out what they're saying.