Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

Will KEKEKEKE for food

And I thought I was hardcore for playing a single game for 21 hours straight - I guess I was wrong.

Every time I play an online game, and some freak is running around killing everyone on the server without even trying, I really hope it's one of these bastards that wind up dead and dragged out of a webcafe.

When will Koreans learn to stop playing videogames so much? I don't understand how anyone can play those online games for so long.

KwadDamyj said:

KOREA LOL.

ZERG RUSH. ^__^

My friend Civilnuker said the exact same thing.

<Civil_Nuker> korea lol

HWGuy said:

"Professional gamer" I can barely tolerate, but cyberathletes? Give me a break.

Seriously. I mean, when I think of athletics, I think of an activity that doesn't involve sitting on your f***ing ass for marathon-like lengths of time. WTF is with these people? I know they live next to Kim Jong Imabastard, but this isn't a healthy way to cope with stress.

I'll consider cyberathletics to be a viable "sport" when we achieve full-feedback virtual reality a la the Holodeck. Until then, KOREA LOL.

caco_killer said:

When will Koreans learn to stop playing videogames so much? I don't understand how anyone can play those online games for so long.

Spoken like someone without an obsessive need to win.

DC

My record is 38 hours straight playing Morrowind Game of the Year Ed. I had a hangover when i woke up and dreamed about Morrowind for a few nights after.

38 hours straight? That's just insane. By the way, what the hell is that rodent, doesn't look quite like a mouse or a baby rat? Or a dwarf hamster, wtf is it?

This can explain these ultra skilled, but at the same time retarded players. I see why they hate so much aim-boters.

Vegeta said:

This can explain these ultra skilled, but at the same time retarded players. I see why they hate so much aim-boters.

They become insanely skilled at one thing because they have no life. Sad, yes? :/

loLz ***¿¿¿¿<ImDAWinNA-89>????*** iS DA-cAMpeR Lolz n00bz

fraggle said:

CUTE FUZZLE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! CUTE!

/me forgets about what the rest of the thread was about.

this is found at the very end

"It's not a game problem, it's people who had difficulty communicating with others resolving that difficulty through online games."

ㅋㅋㅋ Metally challenged people are funny