• castle style
    • forest tree style
    • water style
    • lava style
    • poison style
    • boxes, storage
    • other

VileSlay said:

I can't take this seriously. how many maps have you made and released? you should really make sure that you are able to make playable levels before you try and make a megawad. you could be wasting a crapload of time only to get a torrent of flames dropped on your head, because based on that lostentryway.wad and the 3-d screens from that other one you were working on (what ever happened to that?) thats what I see happening.

If you think that is overambitious, take a look at his website (in his profile, http://www.metalstudio.co.uk/) to read this:

METAL STUDIOS WILL BE THE BIGGEST CARTOON ANIMATION STUDIOS IN THE UK WE WILL CREATE THOUSANDS OF CARTOONS AND GAMES.

In fact, take a look at his website period. If you were puzzled by his posts and those wads of his, well, you haven't seen half of it.

There is no way this guy is for real. There is simply no way. He can't be. He's fucking with us all.

ok i am beginning level 2.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus i do not think making a toilet level is good. it will bore lots of people and its daft

plus i do not want to change any graphics or anything

level 1 screenshots coming soon

oh yeah and about the website. your so right about the half seen thing wads are not even a particle of what i do

metal studios is my main thing and its not over ambitious

its been planned with the help of 300 people for over 5 years

RICH-WADS said:

plus i do not think making a toilet level is good. it will bore lots of people and its daft

Oh yea!? :P

Jimi said:

Oh yea!? :P

Hey! I'm building a prison-type level and one of the first things I put in was a toilet!

-_DLD_- said:

Hey! I'm building a prison-type level and one of the first things I put in was a toilet!

Hey hey! Check out my thread ;)

I've made a bunch of toilets, I have the dimensions down.

I've come up with a new suggestion, since you ripped my last one apart: F_SKY1 everywhere. Make a cube in the middle that's -20/end-level sludge. Women will swoon.

I have a great idea, try to follow the ingeniousness. Take wow.wad, right, you following me so far? Open the text file, put your name over the name of whoever made it originally (I cant be bothered to look up their name) . . . here comes the tricky part, change the year to 2005, and then submit it as your own creation. Surely the reviewers and readers of Newstuff shall bow to your awesome mapping prowess, and worship you as a mapping god (So long as you constantly Insist that its your creation). If you need any help with this, you'll find all the answers if you sit in a tub full of water, and then drop in a toaster thats plugged into an outlet.

RICH-WADS said:

ok i am beginning level 2.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) plus i do not think making a toilet level is good. it will bore lots of people and its daft

2) its been planned with the help of 300 people for over 5 years

1) I don't think so.
2) How many?

Make the damn wad with the giant and stinky toilet, then add some impse and you'll be famous. May be you could team with Bloodskull, I'm sure that you could be good friends.

Zeg-Vok said:

I have a great idea, try to follow the ingeniousness. Take wow.wad, right, you following me so far? Open the text file, put your name over the name of whoever made it originally (I cant be bothered to look up their name) . . . here comes the tricky part, change the year to 2005, and then submit it as your own creation. Surely the reviewers and readers of Newstuff shall bow to your awesome mapping prowess, and worship you as a mapping god (So long as you constantly Insist that its your creation). If you need any help with this, you'll find all the answers if you sit in a tub full of water, and then drop in a toaster thats plugged into an outlet.

Wise words from a wise man.

Amen.

Zeg-Vok said:

I don't think people would buy it since he could not even make a wad as good as wow.

If I were you (Rich-Wads)I'd contact Shaviro to be part of Team Future, and ask to be the author of the last hub.

Vegeta said:

If I were you (Rich-Wads)I'd contact Shaviro to be part of Team Future, and ask to be the author of the last hub.

Sounds appropriate!

ha.

why are you acting so stupid. i could make a wad 5000000000 times better than wow wad if i wanted to. obviously wow wad was a test level to see what would happen if the auther put the cyberdemon in the pit

level 3 has begun. no new textures sounds are music in this megawad. just the usual - levels

over the weekend to amuse me i have made a level base megawad providing 32 levels of things you can do in an editor like doors lifts teleporters and many more things. dont laugh it was my freinds idea for this level base thing

RICH-WADS said:

THAT'S HUGE! THAT MEAN HUGE GUTS! RIP AND TEAR! OOH. HERE IT COMES, HERE IT COMES THE NIGHT TRAIN!

Closed to avoid it being bumped and lamed even further beyond the end of its natural life. Boxes were the clear winner anyway.