Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deathz0r

i need better challenges

...when i host zdaemon servers. this is why.

for the love of god people, i start getting nervous (lack of competition) when i win by that much.

Try playing on other servers you soft git, anyone that plays on own server at 28 ping against someone with 300+ ping and honestly thinks they won because they are more skilled are deluded and , to be honest, cowardly

i always play on servers with over 300 ping. 1 in every 100 matches (rough estimation) is when i actually host a match. to be honest, i play on 300 ping servers so much that my aiming starts getting terrible whenever i host.

go challenge clan nightmare

you have no idea what that clan is about, fredrik, well maybe you do, but you might not notice almost all the nightmare members are solo doomgods. SOLO, duh! they hardly play dm. But seriously Adamh has a hell of awesome bfg skills, and the rest including AdamW, Slag, Python, and others are pretty good also. Clan chronic and doomserv were very good, too bad tha today isn't alike the old days anymore

Adam will always organise a clan game if asked
Clan doomserv is always available to play and I daresay probably Chronic is up for a few games.
It's a shame Deathwarior didn't post a link to a screenshot of a more evenly ping'd game to prove his "skills"

It's a shame Deathwarior didn't post a link to a screenshot of a more evenly ping'd game to prove his "skills"

fair enough.

that 1st picture was taken 8 hours ago, just before i left for school.

hmmm. I've never played deathwarior so I can't comment on his skillzzzz.

But... A.)ZDaemon doesn't prove shit about having skills. B.)Posting screenshots of ZDaemon games is pretty much worthless since it tells us nothing about how long you spent on the server and when the other players joined the game... and of course there's the whole nasty ping thing

Again, I could care less about how skilled anyone proclaims themselves to be.. I've seen some who I've though were the best but I'm sure someone else would disagree with me. Anyways play to have fun and try not to too wrapped up in self-glory 'cause theres always someone who can kick your ass out there..

-my rant for the month
BluntMan-c!

well, the match in the 1st screenshot had everyone joined before the level except for zertux, he came about a minute after it started. the match on the 2nd screenshot (months ago), i can only remember duane being there the whole match. i dunno about the other two people, though.

999cop:

I know PERFECTLY well and exactly what they do, I know they are the Compet-N core players but also some of the best DM:ers around =)

Fredrik: EXACTLY, so you must know that they probably won't accept any online dm games =]

i'm still waiting for the =DM= and [UD] 2 on 2 match to start.

EDIT: It was meant to happen as soon as sov announced it (saturday, USA time), but someone (can't remember who, it wasn't me) went offline, delaying our match. i wanted to prove that =DM= are nothing more than chatterboxes.

A.)ZDaemon doesn't prove shit about having skills.

true, but it's hard to find people who want to play dm zdoom now. there's no-one on doomserv just about all of the time, and doom connector can't set up zdoom games properly.

EDIT: doom connector does set up zdoom games properly, i guess other times i tried it didn't work.

"Fredrik: EXACTLY, so you must know that they probably won't accept any online dm games =]"

For the challenge of deathwarrior =)

...and doom connector can't set up zdoom games properly.

Well, what you sitting there?!
Start telling what feature for launching ZDoom is missing!

well, if you make a 2 player room, and you start the match (with the other person "ready to play"), it says it's looking for another (3rd?) player.

Heh, after runnin a test, it seemed to work just fine. The other guy you tried it with just never joined (must had its firewall blocking or his zdoom crashed on him) :)

sucks for me that i cant set up DLC successfully, i'd rather to hope that doomserv will become active back again

If I had the time and a flight to america wouldnt crash I would come over to set you up bud (or to format yer computer, cuz from what I heard you messed up a lot :)

sucks for me that i cant set up DLC successfully

Gherkin: I'd apreciate it if you kept it this way ;)
I'm sure noone else wants that moron hanging around on DLC.

/me didnt change anything and cop, what you call a morom, is already on it. It was his AOL he didnt update (why does AOl mess with windows' networking? thats gay)

Clan NM was inactive by the time I started hanging around on IRC (last summer). I guess people can still challenge some of them but since they concentrate on doom2.exe, it could be only LAN or low ping MSN game. And yes, c-n players make the best deathmatchers. Anders, Ocelot, Sedlo, fx, Adam_H just to name a few that come into mind at the moment. I think Sslasher started playing COMPET-N too. It's really not hard to realize that if someone has the precise movement and solid aim to get records, he can kick ass in DM too.

well, i can't do doom2.exe because i have a two computer network. the cable is sittin on a comp with XP on it (can't do ZoneLAN), and the other has ME, but it looks for games which are hosted on the XP comp. I haven't tried PRBoom yet, but i'm expecting it to use similar netcode, but with TCP/IP. If i can get that working, i could record some doom2 1.9 compatible demos (since according to toke, more people watch doom2 1.9 demos than zdoom). I can't seem to get -dup 1 ZDoom games because everyone i play against complains (except toke), because i live in australia (which is very remote to the rest of the doomers).

Cop is ok, why call him a moron?

Thanks for defending me, fod :) YOu wouldn't understand though, well actually I don't quite understand either. He called me a moron ever since he first saw me existed in the Doom community and right after I tried to ask for his help on web designing. What a mystery!

Clan NM was inactive by the time I started hanging around on IRC (last summer). I guess people can still challenge some of them but since they concentrate on doom2.exe, it could be only LAN or low ping MSN game. And yes, c-n players make the best deathmatchers. Anders, Ocelot, Sedlo, fx, Adam_H just to name a few that come into mind at the moment. I think Sslasher started playing COMPET-N too. It's really not hard to realize that if someone has the precise movement and solid aim to get records, he can kick ass in DM too.

Hey, wald. Glad to see you posting here and I'd like to see Clan NM will be back to active in DM again. NM is one of my favorite and most respected clans and I don't want to miss their actions. Bring some more demos on :) btw, wald just wanna make sure I didnt remember wrong, are you actually in clanNM? I remember you werent interested in clans, right? man I'd really like to play you again

are you actually in clanNM? I remember you werent interested in clans, right?

No, I was never in Clan NightMare. I was always on a 56k modem connection, just got a decent cable a few weeks ago. I still don't like the clan idea in Doom. We can play some time on the MSN Zone if that works for you, get on IRC to contact me.