Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
caco_killer

Anyone know what the heck this is?

On the Playstation.com forums, someone posted this strange picture. Does anyone know what it means at all? I think it may have something to do with a Xbox 360 game.

caco_killer said:

On the Playstation.com forums, someone posted this strange picture. Does anyone know what it means at all? I think it may have something to do with a Xbox 360 game.

Why would something having to do with an XBox 360 game be posted on a Playstation.com forum...

Xenphire said:

Why would something having to do with an XBox 360 game be posted on a Playstation.com forum...

I don't know, people were saying they saw the picture on the Gamespot and TeamXbox forums, too.

Dr. Zin said:

Except it's on a beach.

And would have likely washed away in no time at all, seeing how close it is to the waterfront.

I say it's a doctored photo.

Captain Red said:

Wasn't there something like that in a season finally of the X files?

I was thinking Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade.

You have to find the X.

I'm thinking it might be the release date for a console, probably the XBox 360. Going counterclockwise and starting with one, the numbers are 1, 8, and 6 or the date 1-08-06. Also notice the circle around these numbers, and as we know, a circle is 360 degrees. I am most likely wrong, since it wouldn't make sense to release a console after the Christmas rush, but only time will tell, I guess. *shrugs*

It could also be for the Revolution. The XBox 360 has already been confirmed to be on the shelves by November 22nd, so I've heard.

I mean, "revolution" means a complete turn-around, doesn't it?

If we take the 1 to be at 12 o'clock, then the 8 is at 8 o'clock. 8 times 8 is 64. The number 6 is at the 4 o'clock position. It's a big conspiracy.

I would say maybe that based on snarboo's theory, it could possibly...

1. Be the release date for any of the next 3 consoles.
2. Be some wacko's drawing, or
3. Be a release date for a specific game.

Snarboo said:

I'm thinking it might be the release date for a console, probably the XBox 360. Going counterclockwise and starting with one, the numbers are 1, 8, and 6 or the date 1-08-06. Also notice the circle around these numbers, and as we know, a circle is 360 degrees. I am most likely wrong, since it wouldn't make sense to release a console after the Christmas rush, but only time will tell, I guess. *shrugs*

Actually, I do believe that Microsoft has set the release date in 2005.

Yeah, I recently asked a sales associate at a game store for the release date of the XBox 360, and it is infact going to be released on November 22nd. I'm still wondering if the numbers are a date or what, however.

My current theory is that the numbers might be the release date for Halo 3. Why it would be released so soon after Halo 2, I do not know, I'm not even sure that is possible. I do remember hearing that Microsoft was going to try and release Halo 3 before the PS3's launch date, to get a leg up on Sony and boost sales, and if Halo 3 were to be released this coming January, it would be an absolutely killer near-launch title for the system. Releasing a game so soon after a sequal and without any major advertising seems like a huge mistake, so I'm probably wrong again.

Ralphis said:

I thought Halo 3 was a launch title

Is it going to be? Man, that must be insane for Bungie, especially after Halo 2 was released last year.

This reminds me of this website I found of this organisation that makes crop cirles in England. They made a lot of beach art as well as crop circles, and this looks a lot like their stuff. They also made some ugly corporate crap too.

Danarchy said:

This reminds me of this website I found of this organisation that makes crop cirles in England. They made a lot of beach art as well as crop circles, and this looks a lot like their stuff. They also made some ugly corporate crap too.

HA! Beach art AND Crop circles! A conspiracy? I THINK NOT! Where's your god now? WHO KNOWS?!

Rant segment loading: Completed.

I'ts a UFO landing landing pad so bowling pin shaped aliens can land and take over earth with a giant nuclear cannon!!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!

I was hoping halo 3 was gonna be a surprise launch title. Seems like halo 2 was kinda short, me thinks halo 3 is actually the rest of halo 2. And the way halo 2 ended, there's bound to be another halo.

I actually heard they would release enhanced versions of Halo and Halo 2 for the XBox 360 before Halo 3, which could mean there might be developement delays. Or they just want to make more money off the poor saps who bought an XBox just for the Halo series, but for some reason can't play the originals on XBox 360.

microsofts stupid "puzzle marketing" just keeps getting more retarded. first ilovebees, now this. please people, ignore it so they'll fucking stop doing dumb hoax shit like this.

I have only skimmed this thread and I doubt that anybody would be talking about Xbox, Microsoft or Halo on a Playstation site.

I have seen this phenomena myself. surely this isn't as rare as I thought it once was. here's a picture of my recent finding s of these crazy supernatural signs.

Janderson said:

I have only skimmed this thread and I doubt that anybody would be talking about Xbox, Microsoft or Halo on a Playstation site.

If you read my previous post, you would see that this picture and message was posted on a website before the psx forum