Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
VileSlay

last rites... how ironic is this

Heh, it is horrid luck that the Last Rites are given to you just before you die and that if he had fallen anywhere else he would have lived. But it ain't Irony.

But for your sake VileSlay lets just pretend one of his friends said that very day, "Would it kill you to be a man, y'know getting tattoos, eatting Spanish food?"

This just goes to show that no good can come from getting tattoos.

From the point of view of a tattoo artist:
It's actually very common for the tattooee to become faint, nautious or pass-out. This is due to building up adrenaline before getting your tattoo. When you have build up adrenaline and do nothing more than sit still for x ammount of time, it leaves your body in the form of dizziness ect. I suppose jumping up and walking over to get a bite to eat was exactly the wrong thing to do.

The weird thing about it to me is that this was his 8 or 9th tattoo. I havn't had dizziness after my 1st or 2nd.

Edit:
On my power supply, there is a sticker that reads "Tattoos get you sex". I guess that pretty much says it all.

Ed said:

On my power supply, there is a sticker that reads "Tattoos get you sex". I guess that pretty much says it all.

That maybe so when you are young, but when you're older people will look at you like you're a hooligan. Everyone I have met over the age of thirty regrets their tattoo, partly because of the negative blurb you have witten on themselves, partly because when tattoos fade they look utterly shite.

Besides I hear nice cars get you all the cheap lays you want, or if thats above your budget just show'em your mad gaming skillz. You'll still be fighting the whores off at sixty, trust me.

Janderson said:

...or if thats above your budget just show'em your mad gaming skillz. You'll still be fighting the whores off at sixty, trust me.

Yeh, suuuuure.

The guy had a history of fainting, his mother claims. So it wasn't from the tatoo. I for one never fainted in my life, wonder what it's like.

Janderson said:

Everyone I have met over the age of thirty regrets their tattoo, partly because of the negative blurb you have witten on themselves, partly because when tattoos fade they look utterly shite.

IMO a tattoo has to mean some thing to you. If people are getting one just so people think they cool then they shoudnt. Most of the people you met there tattoos didnt mean shit. They just wanted to be "cool' When they got them

I have got a set of NORWEGIAN runes down the inside of my right forarm. I got it to celabrate the fact that I come form a Norway. Also to remind me of the history of my contry.
I have had mine for 3 years now. When it starts to fade I will have it redone cuz it means alot to me.

Heh, ouch, they tattooed the names of their wives, and one guy added his family crest. The main problem with them was when the colours fade, especially the red, it kind of destroys what they are supposed to resemble.

Janderson said:

Heh, ouch, they tattooed the names of their wives.

LOL! I have allways thought one of the dumbist things you can do is get a tattoo of your wives or girlfriends name. You never know if you will be with the rest of your life or tell the end of the week.

thats why I love that norman rockwell painting thats gotta be ion every tattoo parlor. it's a sailor getting a girls name tattooed on his arm under a whole list of crossed out names

http://www.normanrockwellvt.com/big.jpg/Tattoo_Man.jpg

I've seen a good deal of people who regret the tattoos they've gotten, which leads me to wonder about their motivation to get them in the first place. I don't regret my tattoos and want more. I just think it's fucked up that that guy walked in to an unlisenced parlor. who knows what the conditions were like in there. I know that most artists are immaculate, but I've seen a couple of bad ones.

Also alot of people never do a research into the ship or artist that work there when thay get a tat. They just pick some random shop. That is another huge mastake.