Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guardian

die jack thompson die!

Yep, those zany people over at the Gargoyles chat-room I frequent have done it again. By impersonating the evil man-demon we know as Jack Thompson, we were able to get out a few of our own antagonisms against the bastard . . .

NOTE: There's some bad language, it could get nasty, and this was performed half past midnight Pacific Standard so most of us hadn't slept in at least twelve hours plus, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of us were on something . . .

If I am violating any forum or website rules, Mistoer or Miss Moderator, EDIT or Delete this post at your leisure, and please accept my apologies. We were just having some fun.

The lead-up: Slither was introduced previously in a lukewarm reception of a chibi image, pairing him with his Duke Nukem ‘raptor lackey. While walking down the street one day, he came across a shady dealer of “ceremonial knives” that bore a striking resemblance to a intellectually copyrighted set of swords a certain Andusian uses . . .

Apparently, the entire thing was a setup . . .

Man on the Street
(23:59) Slither>*Stops you with a strong grip* I can't do it because...I'm really....*Grabs his rubber Face.*

Slither (Classic DOOM Imp; wears baseball cap & boxer shorts)
(00:01) *stopped; snarls* Hey, what are -- *sees Man pulling off face* Ewww!

Jack Thompson (Attorney, and hater of all things violent and video gamey)
(00:02) Slither>*Pulls face off all the way* Attonery Jack Thompson, and you are a violent video game

(00:03) *screams like a girl* AhhhhhhhohmygodCaroletoldmeaboutthethreadaboutyouintheDOOMWorldforumbackhomeandyou are
*takes a DEEP breath*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL

(00:04) Slither>That I am.....That I am.*Trips a little girl*

Arboreal (Andusian Blade on Tail, Hair Tied) 2
(00:04) *ears perk, girly scream?*

Victor (Loose jeans, red t-shirt. Metal left leg, missing right arm, leafy wings.)
(00:05) Bo> *growls, hearing the scream too* ... Did you just hear DOOM world?

(00:05) *terrified, and proceeds to attempt to slap away Jack's hand* Eww eww eww get away get away from me you catharsis killer!

(00:05) Vic> what do you mean remember when?....yeah... I heard Doom World.... O_O Slither!

Victor (Loose jeans, red t-shirt. Metal left leg, missing right arm, leafy wings.)
(00:06) Bor> *nods, tossing cash onto the bartop, and thudbooms on out* C'mon, Shabby's friend is probably in trouble.

(00:06) Slither>*Grows Devil horns.* But my little Imp, you represent the degredation of our socitey, *Gets a pitch fork, and flames surrond him.*

(00:06) Vic>*staggers to feet, launches into ACTON!*

(00:07) *sniffs a little* I can't die, I'm too important . . . Hey, I am a Classic DOOM Imp! Get the name right, you disgusting excuse for a human being! Call that PvP dude a pissant, you bastard . . .

(00:07) Jack> HEY. GET AWAY FROM THAT WOMAN. *approaching with the stealth of a submarine in a cornfield*

ack Thompson (Attorney, and hater of all things violent and video gamey)
(00:08) Vic>*Turns and is back to normal* Thank god, you are here, this violent video game character was about to kill me.

(00:09) Vic> *running ahead of you, on all fours*

(00:09) Slither! :D *hugs!* what are you doing way out here?!

(00:10) Jack> He was about to kill you? He's a bureaucrat. You're full of shit. And you reek of LAW. -_- *begins to cross arms, but then stops and just flaps his wings once angrily*

(00:10) Hey! I am not a woman! I --- *looks down* well, I'm not a woman! I know that!
*hugged, latches onto Arboreal like a child awakened by a night terror* OhmygodsavemefromthehorribalJackThompsonwhowantstodestoryallcahtarsesandplungeEarthintocenturiesofanarchyanddisgustingandterribleactsofterribletortureuponhumanbeings
*takes a DEEP breath*

(00:10) Vic>Look if you kill him, I will donate 10,000 dollars to your favourite charity.

(00:11) *frowns* But then, who'll lead the Union?
*luckily, keeps a boot disk of himself in his boxers!*

(00:11) Jack> I'm hungry. Why don't I just kill and eat you, and donate your corpse to myself? My digestive tract is my favorite charity. *growls, baring fangs*

(00:12) Vic>You sir have been playing to many violent video games, it has warped your mind.

(00:13) Slither>*Turns to you regrowing devil horns* I WILL FEAST ON YOUR PROGRAMMING!

(00:13) Slither> yes yes, I've got you now you little pointy guy
Jack> O_o... I'll warp your mind...

(00:13) Jack> Hasn't it though? *pounces, like a huge winged metallic cat*

(00:13) *screeches at Jack Thompson and burries head in Boreal's massive wings* Savemefromtheevilman-demonwhogivesCarmacknightmares!

(00:13) Jack> O_O no feasty in my pointy friend! *eyes burst into glowing white*

(00:14) Vic>*Is knocked over* Oh god......

(00:15) Jack> *crouches, metal knee at your throat, pressing down on your chest with his weight* You'll feast on whose programming? Can you even eat programming?

(00:15) Slither> aww there there *patpat*
Jack> *wields tail, blade or not, will use it to maim you @_@

(00:16) Vic>*Regrows Horns*I AM JACK THOMPSON, I WILL DEVOUR ALL YOUR MEGABYTES

(00:16) *sniffs a bit, and whimpers, and pokes head out from Boreal's massive wings* Go gettim Victor!

(00:17) Bor> *is on him, probably blocking you ;)*
Jack> I don't have megabytes. I'm flesh and blood. *leans forward, tries to bite off one of your horns*

(00:17) Vic>*It is the taste of all things bile, and wrong.* ARGHHH!!. *Flails about*

(00:18) Sliher> *holds like a toddler*
Vic> *see that now, will grab what he can and pull it off*
Jack>*grabs what he can with his tail and will pull!*

(00:18) Bo>*Has things pulled* ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!

(00:18) *pulls out a paper and pen from his boxers, proceeds to make notes like a journalist -- with embellishments*
And thenm like some metallic avenging angel from the stars over Na Pali --- Victor, friend to all Syndicates, clamped his mighty jaws upon the Evil Man-Demon's . . . *grins and writes something nasty*

(00:19) Hey, how'd this get in here? *pulls out a huge wad of fertilizer and tosses it towards Jack Thjompson's eyes*
That's for Malcom Corley, you minivan-maker . . .! Wait, this isn't Ripburger . . .

(00:19) Jack> ... Urgh... *spits it out, then gives you a violent headbutt* Stop screaming. -_-

(00:20) Slither>ARRRGGGGHHHH!!! My Eyes

(00:20) Vic>*Is headbutted, goes unconscious*

(00:21) Jack> *smirks smugly, giving you a nice clawing across your face at an angle, making you a nice dramatic wound for a scar later*

(00:22) Vic>*Scarred up....will just complain to the police like he did about Penny Arcade*

And for those of you that haven’t had enough of the Evil Man-Demon, here’s a link to an image of him. Feel free to add horns and fangs and other nasty things at your leisure!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/eb/Jack_Thompson_%28attorney%29.jpg

Guardian said:

*shrugs* Apparently, this role-playing thing is a love-hate deal. I love it, I had a great time.

Yeah, you said it. I've been debating with myself on whether or not I should move this... Well, as long as no shit hits the fan, I'll keep it around.

Are you suggesting people might actually have a problem with role-playing? I'm genuinely curious.

But hey, I'm in no mood to get people angry. If anything, I thought I'd get a couple laughs. I was hoping I would, but I guess that won't be the case. If you think it should be Post-Helled, by all means, I'd rather not spark something nasty over something as silly as this.

I have no problem with role-playing, it's just that this got boring and was hard-to-follow, for me anyway. total free-association, but not in a good way.

*shrugs* I guess this is one of those situations where "you had to be there" to get it comes into play. Or maybe if I had bothered to attempt to clean it up, or even translate it into some type of story, that might have been better. Oh well. I learned my lesson.