Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bejiitas_wrath

New Dosdoom News.

I have added more of ther 0.64 features to dosdoom. I have added the MT_STEALTH flag and I have got the innacurate Zombie option working too. I have added the relevant items to the gameplay menu and rewritten various sections with regard to reducing compiling errors with gcc-3.3.

I have re-done the makefile and by changing the optimisation flags to gcc I have removed the bug where the status bar was not redrawing when going to the menu and coming back. i have not got the sound working yet, I tried everything and I got no output. It would be good if someone could help with this, I do not know anything about that, only basic C. But I have achieved a lot nonetheless.

The djgpp stuff for DOS is untouched and If anyone gets it to build on DOS, give me a bell. Anyway have fun. I am wanting to use the standard <linux/soundcard.h> thing that dosdoom wants for linux, but I setup that and there was not output, yet I can use Doomlegacy and lxdoom on my Debian 2.6.10 system and they work fine. I need help with the sound code and would like to use that option. Or Allegro, but that would require more of a re-write.

http://bejiitas_wrath.tripod.com/doomstuff/dosdoom.tar.bz2

bejiitas_wrath said:

I have added more of ther 0.64 features to dosdoom. I have added the MT_STEALTH flag and I have got the innacurate Zombie option working too.
http://bejiitas_wrath.tripod.com/doomstuff/dosdoom.tar.bz2

Revisiting my old hacks. I feel so proud :). BTW, might want to check your turkish translations.

Looks like someone was taking the piss and their changes (look for hacker in d_turk.h) made their way into DOSDoom 0.61 and have been in every version of DOSDoom since!. Guess nobody plays with the turkish translations.