Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lizardcommando

Early Halloween Flash movie (NON DOOM RELATED)

I would add to it if I had more time, but that flash project is due today and that's pretty much the final product.

Keep in mind I only had two weeks to make the whole movie.

U know what a prank is right? A flash movie that goes and then eventully a REALLY REALLY REALLY scary face apperes. Well im easy to scare and last time i saw a prank i had a nightmares for 2 weeks straight. Seirously for 2 weeks i woke up screaming. SO is this a prank?

[QnB]Death said:
U know what a prank is right? A flash movie that goes and then eventully a REALLY REALLY REALLY scary face apperes. Well im easy to scare and last time i saw a prank i had a nightmares for 2 weeks straight. Seirously for 2 weeks i woke up screaming. SO is this a prank?

No, and what would give you the idea this was anyway?

[QnB]Death said:

What the hell are you smoking?

No, it's not a "prank". It's a simple flash movie about two kids trick or treating and then getting scared away by mean ol' Mr. Mountain Lion.