42 members have voted

1. 1. Lion or tiger?

• Lion
    • Tiger
    • Chihuahua
    • Bear
    • Liger! Gosh!

If the Tiger used suprise yes.

If the Tiger tried to straight in it would totally pussy out, since Lions are used to charging.

It may depend also on the region the Tigers are from.

If the tiger is wearing a lion tamer hat, then it will win.

So what's next? Giraffe vs Dolphin? Cormorant vs Platypus?

-_DLD_- said:

The bear would win, hands down.

a bear in this fight would be like Steve Urkle in a fight against amputees. it would be a dumb clutz, missing every thing it goes for, pause say 'did I do that?' then get floored and mauled. A bear would never win in a threeway or a one on one with a lion or a tiger.

Grazza said:

If the tiger is wearing a lion tamer hat, then it will win.

So what's next? Giraffe vs Dolphin? Cormorant vs Platypus?

Pardon me for sounding daft, but what is a Cormorant?

Janderson said:

a bear in this fight would be like Steve Urkle in a fight against amputees. it would be a dumb clutz, missing every thing it goes for, pause say 'did I do that?' then get floored and mauled. A bear would never win in a threeway or a one on one with a lion or a tiger.

Ever been mauled by a bear?

Found a neat website: http://www.lairweb.org.nz/tiger/conflict.html

It discusses lions vs tigers without coming to a definite conclusion, but also mentions this (in reference to bears):

The Californians of the late 19th century staged well-documented pit fights with grizzlies and spanish bulls. The grizzlies, using their paw as a club, shattered the unfortunate bull's skull or shoulder bones so easily that the betting became poor.

Eventually, and at considerable cost, African lions were brought in to raise the stakes. The most fierce of the adult males was sent in whilst the grizzly was already waiting in the pits. The lion was known for bravely charging straight in and looked good for the money, but the grizzly killed a male lion almost as easily as he'd killed the bull.

a chaingunner or revenant perched on a ledge would win.

A grizzly vs. a mancubus or archvile would be interesting.

Graf Zahl said:

I think the devil will win when he takes this thread with him into hell... :D

Another comment like that and you'll be going someplace not so nice. Read the FAQ.