Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bucket

Selling t-shirts, etc.

I found this website, zazzle.com, which allows me to send designs and such to a company. They'll take orders for whoever happens upon my products, print out shirts/posters/stamps/whathaveyou, and I get a cut of the money. I was hoping there are other places that do this, because I can already see that I'd only get 10% of the royalties from each sale. (If I link them from my site, I get an extra 7%, so it's not a horrible percentage.)

Anyone have firsthand experience with this? Recommendations?

EDIT: The comma was included in the URL.

Hmm. I've seen that before. I can't say if that's a better way to handle price...
Thanks, but I wanted a RECOMMENDATION based on EXPERIENCE, not the result of a GOOGLE SEARCH.

I've never heard of zazzle, but cafepress sucks. The t-shirts are just lousy heat transfers that anyone could easily make themselves with an iron and some of the paper.

Bucket said:

Hmm. I've seen that before. I can't say if that's a better way to handle price...
Thanks, but I wanted a RECOMMENDATION based on EXPERIENCE, not the result of a GOOGLE SEARCH.

Google had nothing to do with it, I just thought it would interest you, retard.

What would interest me is some input along the lines of what's posted above you there. Also, -5 points for suggesting a site that does heat transfer shirts.

Bucket said:

Also, -5 points for suggesting a site that does heat transfer shirts.

It looks like zazzle does them, too. Most websites aren't going to offer screen printed t-shirts because they are a lot more expensive to produce in small quantities and you can't do full-color designs with them.