Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

adios, amigos.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

ZZ_TOPPER_X, you space-wasting, counterstirke-playing, Cake-hating bastard!

Ok, I think I'm a bastard on the part of CS, but Cake? To quote the almighty Mr. T:

Shut up, foo'!

Hey, and by making this post, I'm a space-waster! 2 out of 3! Blegh.
And I seriously am thinkin' about leavin' this place.... and it ain't my fault for it being so negative. Well, when I enter, I feel like I'm entering a slimy Harley-Davidson bar at 2:00 AM with ppl jeering at me all over. (And to add to it are all the anti-Christian posts... That makes me feel VERY welcome.) Well, I'll prolly move on to www.massassi.net's forum board. ("WTF?" is what most of ya are thinking right now, I bet.) Well, I'll prolly leave at Hoop-dee Doop-dee 10. I'll prepare some big ol' farewell address, referring to each an every one of ya's. (Well, almost.) Adios, guys, and til' the next Hoop-dee Doop-dee...
Jonathan Kyle Hudler. (ZZ_TOPPER_X)

I like Mr.T! He was our hero at school. I am a Christian, too!
Hey, the negativity thing, you're taking stuff to seriously. Someone, I think it may have been Lament, warned me the place was seeping with sarcasm and flaming that people didn't really mean when I first came.

Don't go, it'll piss off your postcount no end :)

Besides, is there any way to actually delete your member files? (that's a general question, esp. to mods or admins)

pritch: I don't think there's a way to remove your acount other than asking an admin. If you have an addiction to comming here you could change the email in your profile, change the password to some random letters you don't know, and submit. That way you have no way of using that acount again. Simplest thing to do would be just to leave.

how could you be addicted to posting at a forum? Sure you can enjoy it but I dount you'd end up changing your password to kick the habit!
After all, it does no permanent damage, unless you read too many of the late, great DoomZero's posts. ;)

there are people that get a new account as soon as they get banned, I called them addicted. No one likes them, they keep getting flamed, and tormented, yet they still come back.

he did/does, but they still find a way to come back. BTW pritch go to the poll forum, I got a surprise for you.

Besides, is there any way to actually delete your member files?

Accounts are deletable via the administrative control panel, but you can't delete it yourself.

I think there's also a mass prune option, in case you want to wipe anybody out of forum history entirely.

too much power. Ling can just make someone disappear forever. That can't be good for an ego...

you meanie, he's member-status, worth saving..

He was more before he deleted his own threads and lost some 200+ posts.

if he really does leave how about you give his password to one lucky DW member?

Shotgun Bill
Total Posts : 294

That's going to be my new tattoo, I'm gonna get it right below my asshole.

if he really does leave how about you give his password to one lucky DW member?

Who'll spam that password all over every forum? Sh'ya, right. :)

Shotgun Bill
Total Posts : 294

That's going to be my new tattoo, I'm gonna get it right below my asshole.

ROFLMAO. Everytime you have diarrheoa you're shit will dribble neatly over Shotgun-Bill, lol!

I didn't say all members are worth svaing. Hell, DooMboy's no life...

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

He was more before he deleted his own threads and lost some 200+ posts.

Those threads were crap, anyway. And I didn't lose 200+ posts... maybe 20, but no more then 30.
And to Zaldron... thanks for the support.
Just for that, I'll-.... dang it, I don't know what. :P Maybe I'll tattoo your avatar right below my jiggly butthole as well, and let hair grow all over it.

And to Zaldron... thanks for the support.
Just for that, I'll-.... dang it, I don't know what. :P Maybe I'll tattoo your avatar right below my jiggly butthole as well, and let hair grow all over it.

are you reffering to his "I AM GAY" avatar? Cuz I don't think it's smart to tattoo that right under your asshole..

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

SH*T. Never knew he had an avatar that said that... dammit all! No, no! That one with the moron with the cloak an' all that crap... ah sh-t. I dig myself a deeper and deeper hole with every post. DAMMIT!

ZZ_TOPPER_X, you space-wasting, counterstirke-playing, Cake-hating bastard!

Ok, I think I'm a bastard on the part of CS, but Cake?

Hey I didn't mean it as a complete insult. I said space-wasting because you had a huge gap in that post. I said countersrike-playing because I hate counterstrike. I said Cake-hating because Cake is a good band. I called you a bastard, because that is the word I use when I'm kidding around with people. Not to harsh, but it gets the point across.

Geez, don't get your panties in a bunch.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Geez, don't get your panties in a bunch.

............*ugh*

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Yeah, whatever.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Riiiiiiiggggght. danarchist and peace... THERE'S an odd couple.

Riiiiiiiggggght. danarchist and peace... THERE'S an odd couple.

I hope I'm not the only one who started humming the odd couple theme right there. Cuz if I was, well then I might have to do something drastic, and we don't want that.