Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mewse

Doom Movie Score Available

The Doom movie's soundtrack album is available, it lists Nine Inch Nails as a performer, which I was not aware of.Here it is on Amazon.

Texas Libra said:

Haven't gotten the money to buy it yet, but I'm trying.

And thank God the soundtrack wasn't what I was dreading..death metal! UGH!!!!

what, surely you mean nu-metal since i haven't known any films with a whole death metal soundtrack (which i think would be an awesome idea), and there are tons of films with shitty nu-metal soundtracks.

baronofhell said:

I said that already buddy. It's ok though, you can be my echo.

Uhm, He confirmed you're insecure statement. You didn't "say" it, you said where you THOUGHT/EXPECTED it to be.

Why does anyone care?

This is not DOOM, it's a movie about mutant space aliens and they used the name DOOM to make more money off it.

This should have been called, Alien Space Mutants: The First Person Event. It's a gay name, matched only by a gay movie.

Nice to see they hand made the freaking monsters though, thumbs up to the monster design team!

Amazon.com said:

Look for similar items by keyword
* grateful dead
* george harrison
* doom 3 soundtrack
* logic pro
* john lennon

anyway I'd look into this but I'd rather see the movie first. also movie soundtracks I dont usually go for :P

I thought the music was okay, pretty fitting. I didn't recognize any of the songs though... They should have used some classic Doom remixes. That would have kicked ass.

EarthQuake said:

They should have used some classic Doom remixes. That would have kicked ass.

Some remixes of old Bobby prince tunes are in there. I got the album the other night.

Don't bother going to Best Buy, they don't even have it in their systems. Use Circuit City or another supplier.

Yeah, I reckons the major chains aren't going to be getting copies of this by the boatload. But one question to anyone who can answer, there's a song that plays during the TRAILER FPS SEQUENCE(bold letters because song during the actual movie scene is different) that rocks, what's it called?(artist, song name)

The SuperFly said:

Some remixes of old Bobby prince tunes are in there. I got the album the other night.

Don't bother going to Best Buy, they don't even have it in their systems. Use Circuit City or another supplier.

Which tracks might these remixes be in?

And the album is also on iTunes for the normal $9.99.

DJ_Haruko said:

Which tracks might these remixes be in?

Years ago I could have told you right off the top of my head because I knew every tune from every level by heart, but not these days.

XDelusion said:

Why does anyone care?

This is not DOOM, it's a movie about mutant space aliens and they used the name DOOM to make more money off it.

This should have been called, Alien Space Mutants: The First Person Event. It's a gay name, matched only by a gay movie.

Nice to see they hand made the freaking monsters though, thumbs up to the monster design team!

To avoid any confusion, the creatures in the Doom movie were NOT aliens, but a result of a chromosomal mutation of sorts that deformed those who (apparently) had evil souls.

XDelusion said:

Why does anyone care?

gay gay gay GAY GAY GAY

Please spare us all by not posting again. Ever.