Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Blood Lord

How Do I Kill Him?

I've finished The Ultimate Doom, Doom II and The Plutonia Experiment and I'm up to the last level on TNT but I don't know how to kill the demon spitter! How do you kill him? Besides from the fact that you pump rockets into his exposed brain...

C'mon!!! Doesn't anybody on these forums no how to kill him!? What do you have to do?

Shoot rockets into his exposed brain :P

That always works
Get a source port that allows you to look up and down if you really can't figure it out (don't ask me, I ain't played it for fuckin ages)...

SHOOT HIM IN THE FACE!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist :P

Anyways, I know there was some other weird way to do it. I've tried to kill it by doing it the standard way and for some reason it just won't work. There's not a platform high enough to do that.

Somebody DID ask this before but I forgot what the answer was.

ok I know I beat tha map once, it was a long time ago, so I'll do it again. This way I'll get the satisfaction of not going to that link steffy provided and doing it myself =]

If you use clip and go through his head you can see that there is a wall blocking the head of John Romero, maybe that's the problem and there may be a switch you have to activate...

...the fact that you pump rockets into his exposed brain...

Looks like you answered your own question there, bucko.

missing a source port?

You need to drop down and fire the rockets at the same time, there's no switch, you gotta get em in that 24-high gap in the wall.

If you need practice download DOT.wad from cdrom and go to map 30 where the easiest example of this technique exists.

Well why don't you try it then bunghole! WITHOUT USING CHEATS

Why don't you click my link and have your question answered? There's even a friggin demo to show you exactly how to do it.

Assrabbit :P

you're very welcome, be warned, it ain't easy!!

You should try for a hundred posts, so that you could rid yourself of newbie suffix. You've been here long enough, you deserve it.

I'll let it be known that I have, in fact, actually beaten the TNT Evilution Map 30 ICON of SIN boss without cheats. Not that hard. After the first 20 or so times, that is.

bunghole!

Shit pit!

there goes that fucking irritating sig again. he'll never fucking learn.

I'll let it be known that I have, in fact, actually beaten the TNT Evilution Map 30 ICON of SIN boss without cheats. Not that hard. After the first 20 or so times, that is.

bunghole!

Shit pit!

CUM GUZZLER! Yeah, It's not that hard 'cause you probably did it on I'm to young to die! I'm trying it on Ultra violence and that's hard!

Use one switch to get the lift up high enough.. Then you have to shoot your rockets while you're on the way up.. If you wait till the lift stops, you're too high.

Check Out My Favorite Links too:
Staind
Doomworld
The Episode 5 project

OMFG, WTF IS GOING ON?!?!?

Use one switch to get the lift up high enough.. Then you have to shoot your rockets while you're on the way up.. If you wait till the lift stops, you're too high.

No, that's in Doom II. I had trouble beating him, so i went to TeamTNT's page, and got a file that reveales all secrets, it was explained there. Actually i had more trouble killing him with ZDoom than regular doom, maybe my aiming sucks...

The last word:

Actually, the map30 boss of TNT: Evilution is a pathetic example of a map30 - you can't hit it's brain - so instead, aim for JUST BELOW where you should be doing. Once you've flicked the switch, and the stairs are built, stand on the second from last stair and fire rockets. Presuming you're not aiming at stuff below you (BFG the area first to make sure) you should be fine.

IMHO it's actually the easiest map30, too.

IMHO it's actually the easiest map30, too.

Yeah, except for that torch maze at the beginning which has no obvious solution but save & reload.

No obvious solution except the order of the torches in the start hall, and a memory better than that of a goldfish, you mean.