Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zin

Identify this MIDI

Ok, so Dwango5's text file says that many much of the music is MIDI versions of "real" songs. Does anyone know what Map 11's music (d_stlks2) comes from, if it ever was more than a MIDI?

What is the map01 music from? I heard the original version once on a shoutcast radio station, but I didn't catch the title. It was a really lame song, but it surprising to hear it.

Kid Airbag said:

Isn't d5 map 01 "What Is Love"

I don't think so. It was some Japanese song if I remember correctly.

exp(x) said:

What is the map01 music from? I heard the original version once on a shoutcast radio station, but I didn't catch the title. It was a really lame song, but it surprising to hear it.

ARGH IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT SONG FOREVER

gargoylol said:

D5M1 is some techno midi called Hit the Floor

I have made a dumb remix called "hit the flor lo" some time ago

I'm aware, but I think there is probably real version of this song.

Also your remix is really really bad

Actually it's just called "hitfloor." There are two versions at least; 34KB and 48KB. The smaller one's the one in Dwango5, if I'm not mistaken.

Wow, whenever I hear that track (as provided by Myk) I think of BFG whores. Yay for good associations.

P.S. I still don't like Dwango...
...and consequently don't play it.

myk said:

Actually it's just called "hitfloor." There are two versions at least; 34KB and 48KB. The smaller one's the one in Dwango5, if I'm not mistaken.

It's slower than the one in Dwango5 (originally described as "off-key" but that means varying in pitch from the proper tone... the slower pace just seems unsuited for the song).

Vile said:
It's slower than the one in Dwango5 (originally described as "off-key" but that means varying in pitch from the proper tone... the slower pace just seems unsuited for the song).

You're right, it seems. The other version is faster, but has a melodic something added.

The midi file may be called hitfloor, but I'm pretty damn sure I heard the original song that was based on. It had japanese lyrics, so I think it was from an anime or something. Whoever originally sequenced it as hitfloor.mid probably just made up a title for it and didn't give credit.