Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sporku

Work In Progress - Geo 2

Here are some screenshots of my latest project, Geo - Part 2. It is the sequal to the original Geo (or the updated version, Geo X. So far I only have plans to make one map, although I might change that depending on how this current map develops.

Geo 2 uses an overall gothic-y theme, although I guarantee it'll get a lot more hellish as the map goes on (marble and such.. it won't be quite so brown). The map is going to be rather large. With this map I am attempting to do things a little different with this map. Unlike a lot of my previous maps, this map will have quite a lot of outdoor areas. Also unlike previous maps of mine, I will try and make it fairly non-linear (I won't promise anything in that area though).

There will be new enemies, as well as a boss at the end of the level.

Screenshots:

(click thumbnails for a larger image)

Your mapping is style is very identifyable. A random poster could show me these images and I would say they belong to Spork, no doubt.

very nice stuff AgentSpork.

--BUT--
No map won't be completed without pipes :( Needs lots of pipes

Dittohead said:

Your mapping is style is very identifyable. A random poster could show me these images and I would say they belong to Spork, no doubt.

Yeah, I probably have the least original mapping style of anyone here.

Anyways, thanks for the comments. :D

Screenshots:

(click thumbnails for a larger image) [/B]

Or just delete the "s" out of the filename and hit enter to refresh.

TheDarkArchon said:

But what's the point of that?

so you can see the BIG image. see, if i just click on those links, i can't just click on the resulting image to make it bigger, since it's only an image and not an html page where hyperlinks are possible.

TheDarkArchon said:

You can't do that anyway: The links are to the big ones.

well, however you cut the cake, i still have to do it that way, because those links are not to the bigger images. oh and i use firefox, which might be the dilemma here.

I like the screenshots, but I think the style tends to be monotonous...! :P You should vary textures, flats and colours to enliven graphics: it is a little too black-ish! :P

This looks great! I really enjoyed Simplicity and your other releases so I'm looking forward to this.

Yes, that is precisely where major inspiration for this level came from; Blood Keep from Doom64.

Looking good spork ive never played blood keep from doom64, so I can't compare it :(
I wonder if that map is availible for the pc, ill browse the archives for it.

The problem with seeing just links to small versions is related to having [img] support turned off in your user profile.