Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

The 8th anniversary of Doom

I realized it tomorrow will be Doom's birthday, plus I've just checked Doom3 forum section Jeremy has reminded me, but I'm posting this anyway cuz' apparently not everybody pays attention to it. So applause, everyone!!! Hopefully, some people remember to update tomorrow's doom news and I wonder what's the celebration for this year at DW? Last year I remember we had the faces of supercharge all over the screen, what's new this year?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOOM !

DOOM's birthday and I get PrBoom fixed (err Lut fixed it). Niiiice timing.

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS A TI, DOOM!

Damn I hope that's the correct spelling or else I don't deserve the 92.3 I'm getting in Spanish class.

more nice timing - I've uploaded Doom - The Arcade Game Release 1 to the site (check the link in my sig, it's a ZDoom mod aimed at recreating the Doom/Doom 2 experience as a fast paced arcade game). Down here it is already the 10th of December :)

92.3 I'm getting in Spanish class.

Ahhh Spanish, very nice language, similar to Mexican, but with more words for luxury items :)

GooberMan: Nice website, especially the menu system. I downloaded your arcade game and I'll check it out when I have more system resources free which will happen when I log off.

fodders: Heh. :)

Ahhh Spanish, very nice language, similar to Mexican, but with more words for luxury items :)

lol, fod, i agreee, man that cracks me up. You really do have a great sense of humor; btw, im taking Spanish right now and I have a 95 in that class. That doesnt mean I love spanish or I'm good at speaking/writing spanish, I'd be totally forgotten once I'm off the book. Besides, i was pretty much forced to choose this language to study of, o well it's the easiest language to learn to help me to graduate. I have to bear it.

lol, fod, i agreee, man that cracks me up. You really do have a great sense of humor; btw, im taking Spanish right now and I have a 95 in that class. That doesnt mean I love spanish or I'm good at speaking/writing spanish, I'd be totally forgotten once I'm off the book. Besides, i was pretty much forced to choose this language to study of, o well it's the easiest language to learn to help me to graduate. I have to bear it.

you'll be needing for your favourite anti-bfg mexican.

/me sings Doom a bday song.

Well, until thisavo I'd have agreed that things were working out nicely. Just when I thought I'd got ZDoom working to my *complete* satisfaction, the run command stops working, for no apparent reason...
ah, well, it's all good enough for me anyway,
happy birthday Doom. You may only be 8 years old but I'd marry you tomorrow and to hell with the regulations!

hey fod, guess what, if you have nc in your icq list and I just notice today is nc's birthday also - Dec 10, lol what a huge coincidence. Damn NC, you are one big lucky Doom star!

I heard Mandarin is quite easy too.

I think it is, there's a chinese couple near me and their 2 year old can speak it, can't be so hard then :)

Yeh Cop I sent NC a card :)

Happy Birthday to Doom
Happy Birthday to Doom
Kill all those Demons
Happy Birthday to Doom

HAPPY 8TH, DOOM!!!!!!

Damn I hope that's the correct spelling or else I don't deserve the 92.3 I'm getting in Spanish class.

You just said :

HAPPY BIRTH-ANUS TO YOU, DOOM!

"Ñ" remember? ;)

I heard Mandarin is quite easy too.

I think it is, there's a chinese couple near me and their 2 year old can speak it, can't be so hard then :)

Yeh Cop I sent NC a card :)

really?im chinese and i never know cuz i dont speak mandarin, umm to me there are some mandarin pronounciations are kind of hard somehow

You just said :

HAPPY BIRTH-ANUS TO YOU, DOOM!

"Ñ" remember? ;)

HEH. Yeah I know but I am Alt-Code disabled so when I print stuff out for Spanish class I have to draw in the tildes and upside-down exclaimations and question marks like a LAMER.