Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shapeless

Mancubus Maquett

Looks pretty good so far. I do think it'd be more expressive if the mouth were partially open/snarling - it's too peaceful/thoughtful looking for a minion of Hell. At this point, I also think that in the close-up, third photo, the two lower incisors look more like they're coming out of his upper lip, through the flesh, rather than up from the lower jaw.

MmM said:

Looks pretty good so far. I do think it'd be more expressive if the mouth were partially open/snarling - it's too peaceful/thoughtful looking for a minion of Hell. At this point, I also think that in the close-up, third photo, the two lower incisors look more like they're coming out of his upper lip, through the flesh, rather than up from the lower jaw.

You could always use that to your advantage, have him so angered and/or hellish that he feels no personal pain, and thus, his bottem incisors are ripping through his upper lip.

Rotting Corpse- I don't plan on taking it any further. I was just experimenting with a new medium, Chavant. tho I'm not sure what grade it is. Someone gave me a chunk of it to try out, and I found it to be on the soft side for the type of detailing I like. So I'm going to try the harder grade.

MmM- your right. good eye. While I won't take it any further for reasons listed above. I will keep it in mind on my next Mancubus. weather that will be a full figure or bust on a big scale we'll have to see.

Mivalekan- the face didn't look too flabby in the game. do you mean it should look flabbyier around the head? maybe something like this sketch..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/Nataniel/Mancubus.jpg

I think that would make up for not seeing flabs on his body. since it's a Bust.

he's supposed to look hungry, but I guess he looks like he's a deep thinker. maybe he's thinking if this war on earth is worth it. those cannons only cost him his arms. LOL. If you look carefully you'll notice the manc does have ears. but I guess the model lost detail when it was scaled down.