Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CacodemonLeader

Hexen Skill 3 speedrun with Cleric (and newer Void Speedrun)

Aside from the newer Void speedrun that I did (due to the fact that the WAD was updated). The main reason here though, is because of a no death speedrun through Hexen, on Skill 3 using the Cleric.

Both runs have their shares of tricks that are possible to do.
Both the Hexen speedrun and updated Void speedrun can be found here:
http://www.geocities.com/conversiontotal2000/demopage.html

I did with the larger version, but it seems that either you are using a newer version of ZDoom it asks for, or the larger filesize version of AotW has been modified somehow (EDIT: Actually, a new version of AotW seemed to have been released).

And the demo through that level is outdated now. It was made obselete by this.

Also, please not to off-topic, unless I'm missing something here.

CacodemonLeader said:

I did with the larger version, but it seems that either you are using a newer version of ZDoom it asks for, or the larger filesize version of AotW has been modified somehow.

And the demo through that level is outdated now. It was made obselete by this.

No, I've used ZDoom 2.0.60 - in fact, I think ZDoom actually rejects demos that were recorded with a different version outright, so I couldn't even have tried with another one.

Anyhow, thanks for the link! :)

This was fun to watch... but a more descriptive textfile would be nice for those of us less familiar with the tricks... or Hexen in general. :)

The hexen speedrun goes out of sync when I try to watch it. I'm using zdoom 2.0.98 as required. The cleric gets stuck on the first door and bashed to death by ettins :) .