Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koko Ricky

Doom shirts in black instead of white?

In this picture right here (http://romero.smugmug.com/photos/12524825-M-1.jpg) a guy is wearing a BLACK shirt with the original Doom logo on it. Why is it, then, that the official id store has old-school Doom shirts in WHITE? I don't mean to be picky, but I can't stand white shirts. I can stand most any other color, but not white. I guess the point of this thread is, is there any way I could possibly contact id about making old school Doom shirts in colors other than white? I mean, they bothered making the Doom 3 shirt in black, I don't see why they wouldn't do that with the original too.

Because the black shirts were available for a very short time as a promotion. They are very hard to get hold of and most of them are either in collectors' possession or that of the designers.

Hmmm. I never noticed that, although I did see that picture before.

One note about people wanting DOOM shirts:

I believe you can easily make shirt prints for a fairly low cost, so why not get the appropriate-sized DOOM logo, buy a plain black tee in your size, then paste it on there?

In fact...I'll probably do that.

Am I right in saying the id guys got themselves special t-shirts - not only did they have the Doom logo on the front but the words "Made it" (or similar) on the back? That's what I heard anyway.

Yes, I would say you are pretty on par with that Enjay, personally, I want one of those Wolf3D shirts like the one Romero is wearing...

-_DLD_- said:

Hmmm. I never noticed that, although I did see that picture before.

One note about people wanting DOOM shirts:

I believe you can easily make shirt prints for a fairly low cost, so why not get the appropriate-sized DOOM logo, buy a plain black tee in your size, then paste it on there?

In fact...I'll probably do that.

Yeah, check out what i made

Nice! Do you still have the lone image for the DOOM logo? I wouldn't mind having that so I could get a shirt or two made for myself.

-_DLD_- said:

Nice! Do you still have the lone image for the DOOM logo? I wouldn't mind having that so I could get a shirt or two made for myself.

Sure man, best have a massive logo and print it off then go to a t-shirt making place, I asked it to be put center top and to cut around the image

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9370/bigdoomlogojpg0pi.jpg
http://bilder.filmstarts.de/verzeichnis/film/filme/d/doom/Doom-Logo.jpg
there 2 direct links to the bigger logo just print that off (should take up all of a A4 page) and then take it to the t-srhit making shop