Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-_DLD_-

Need Help w/ Project Titlepic!

As you (probably don't) know, I'm currently headmaning a project called "DOOM ReloaDLD", and I've really been lacking a good titlepic...until I went into retard mode with Paint Shop Pro ('tis the best I've got -_-;). Here are the results of my work:

Remember that in the actual game, it's in .bmp format...Photobucket auto-changed the type so it could be comfortably uploaded.

So I was wondering...what do you guys think of it? Good? Bad? Ugly?

If you don't like it, what do you suggest I do for a better pic? Any constructive comments are much appreciated.

The doom pallete is gonna rape the matrix background, and all the rest of it is is just pasted sprites. Not very original.

Yeah, I've already said what Jehar said you to once, it is pretty lame and unoriginal. What I'd do is talk to someone who's an excellent pixil artist, there are plenty around. Or possibly, make it so simple that it's impossible to love/hate it.

Comiclez said:

What I'd do is talk to someone who's an excellent pixil artist, there are plenty around. Or possibly, make it so simple that it's impossible to love/hate it.

I thought pixil artists we're being out numbered by pixel artists these days...heh, the more you know.

Well, it's unique, and odds are that the average Doom player isn't going to see the titlepic for more than three seconds anyway.

Heh, too bad you guys think it's shit. Oh well, I'm bad at graphics...

Sausage, if you make one, post it here then we can compare our pics. The best one sticks until when/if we get a better graphics artist/person who makes us a title pic. Heh.