Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fredrik

Redesign

You should all know me by now for redesigning my site every two months. Just did it again :)

doomworld.com/fredrik

I still have some stuff to do, redrawing the crappy images on top of every page for example.

And there WILL soon be MP3's - of the MIDI's from DOOM projects I'm working on - and of other music.

Feedback welcome (thought I'd not ask in the poll).

wow, nice, instead of making a new design every two month's you should make new color schemes for the current one. That's just a suggestion, redesigns are cool as hell so you can keep making 'em if you want.

Good idea. I mentioned theme changing before.

By the way, in case someone thinks I should get working with my maps instead of redesigning my site, I do all this web design in school, as school work, for grades.

Indeed so. Programming (well, *easy* since I've only done the first course yet), music and arts among other subjects are great as well.

You should all know me by now for redesigning my site every two months. Just did it again :)

i thought it was every 2 weeks ;)

Two big thumbs up Fred. Very nice! It may well be the nicest looking hosted site on Doomworld =).

Two big thumbs up Fred. Very nice! It may well be the nicest looking hosted site on Doomworld =).

Hey!, what about me? I'm hosted on DW too! =]

I will continue my passive resistence to gun controllers by not supporting them, as in each instance that I see Rosie O'donnell on my TV: POWER OFF.

I'd be a smartass too but I have my own bigass redesign pending. Damn stupid gifs, damn stupid background, damn damn damn. They're all getting thrown into a bonfire.

I'll use the light from the blaze to pin DooMBoy in the cold unknown and rub my limp dick on his noze and chant NUZZLE NUZZLE NUZZLE until he changes that Godforsaken fagass signature of his.

Oops... I forgot to activate the banner script... oh well, it's up now.

orion: Indeed, the demise site is really saucy =)