Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bastet Furry

"I 'love' daimler drivers -.- " or Daimler VS Suzuki Burgmann. Burgmann pile of dump

I just love daimler drivers....
Had an accident today that crashed my beloved Burgmann 400 on the crossing Altendorfer Strasse - Hans Boeckler Strasse here in Essen.
Traffic light went green and we driveaway when i heard an ambulance with horn and then saw the blue light. Braked and some old dude in his daimler hadnt taken heed to the ambulance and my braking so he hit me from behind.
He gave in that he was guilty and his insurance pays, but now it looks like my beloved bike is for the dumpster :-(
The complete back is destroyed and i think the frame is bend too. Let it fetch to a motorcylce garage by ADAC and i hope it is fixable.

I have some bruises, nothing too heavy, just a headache. My first thought was "MY BIKE!" *g*

Who can give similiar storys where a daimler driver hit your car, motorcycle or yourself as a pedestriant?

yes. still, I was following traffic laws: one blonde hit me while yakking on a cell-phone. the other, hit he while putting on lipstick. DAMNIT WOMEN, put your make up on at HOME!

Causing hit while "warpainting".
That will be expensive. And hard to explain to the judge.

Common people, we cant be the only people whose time was wasted by idiotic drivers!

Called my vendor today and he said its destroyed.
I will get 2500 Euro for the broken bike, unknown sum of "painmoney" (dont know the word... ;) ) and 31 Euro for every day i couldnt drive the bike, counts for searching a new one too. (max. for 14 days)