Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
-_DLD_-

What's In YOUR Wallet?

What type of Credit Card do you use?

I currently have no Credit Card. All of my transactions are via cold, hard cash or ye olde Debit Card.

I just use my folks' Visa for internet stuff, and just pay them back whatever I spend.

If your debit card is a visa you can also use that for online purchases, thus removing the need to use your parents and make you look like a sissy boy.

Nope, it's not a Visa.

I don't feel like Credit Card bills yet, as I rarely make net purchases...so sue me. :P

Fuck wallets.

I have no use for them, if I carry my ID, it'll always be in my car, my house or my pocket.

I'll only carry my debit card when I need it.

If you confine all your stuff to one place, makes it just that much shittier to lose.

Dittohead said:

If your debit card is a visa you can also use that for online purchases, thus removing the need to use your parents and make you look like a sissy boy.

tru dat

a piece of paper with about 50 passwords, a letter from my wife, my id, about 5 credit cards(one is corporate), 3 gift certificates, some bullsh$t shopping cards, a single-edge blade, a car key, a paperclip, a pencil, a list of records I wish to buy if I ever find them, and about 2000 dollars cash.
I feel like such a girl. :P

Opulent said:

a piece of paper with about 50 passwords, a letter from my wife, my id, about 5 credit cards(one is corporate), 3 gift certificates, some bullsh$t shopping cards, a single-edge blade, a car key, a paperclip, a pencil, a list of records I wish to buy if I ever find them, and about 2000 dollars cash.
I feel like such a girl. :P

I was talking about Credit Cards only...but...

Student Card, ID, Computer Store Business Cards, UDE Membership Card, Debit Card, Care Card, $80.62, an old reciept (to redeem for a pre-ordered product when it's in), and an old 5 Yen coin.

Good morning, you're reading Doomworld, and welcome to pointless thread number 127,678,502.

^ I wonder if VB could be hacked to change all the EE thread titles to that. It'd be just like Argos!

"order number 412 to your collection point please. order number 413 to your collection point please. order number 415 to your collection point please" [argument ensues]

Mainly cash for stuff and a credit card for online stuff. But I keep it in my wallet in case I rock-up to a petrol station with and empty tank and no cash in my pocket.

right now? Various paper in various colours, with various phone numbers attached. I have no names to these phone numbers so results may vary.

DOOM Anomaly said:

Uh-uh! I got my Capital One card!

Go Dance!

:D

I was wondering how long it would be before somebody said they had Capital One...

Identification, bus pass, train pass, library card, video store card, 75 €, bank card, social security card, housekey (i should really get a keyhanger), concert ticket from last year, a small amount of marijuana, a condom (is it okay to use one that's been in a wallet for five months?), some lint. No credit cards.

Lord FlatHead said:

a condom (is it okay to use one that's been in a wallet for five months?)

I don't know about safety of old condoms, but buying new ones just to be safe would be wise

Debit card, credit card, $37.00, my birth certificate, OHIP card, my birth registration, an expired driver's license, a condom, my EBGames Edge Card, and a bunch of other membership cards that I've forgotten about.

Well, le'ssee..

My bank account card for use in ATMs (I have no VISA or anything similar).

Identification.

My Student ID, for getting cheaper bus fares and such.

A library card.

A used up photocopier card.

A couple of bus tickets (we get 'em in the form of long cards with ten "stamps" on each).

A wad of cash (more than usual due to christmas present shopping).

An ancient receipt for something I have completely forgotten.

fodders said:

A condom from 1968 :D Do you think it's still viable?

If you want to try, I guess you want to be a father then :p