Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fredrik

It's gone. Forever.

Well isn't that just fuckin happy. The first time I typed my last post my computer got reset at the very end of it because of a power surge. So I got frustrated and decided I would write it again tomorrow. And then I did, and then it just gets flat out deleted....

Haha, fraggle` lost all the posts in that thread from his count. H4R H4R H4R!!

What, does fraggle lose 3 or 100 posts?

He loses every post that was posted in that thread. About 170 or so. I think he had around 1160, now he's got 995. Oh well :P

What, does fraggle lose 3 or 100 posts?

He loses every post that was posted in that thread. About 170 or so. I think he had around 1160, now he's got 995. Oh well :P

Oooh...now I get it. So thats how it works...

Orion: I think we're screwed.

wow, imagine if mordeth deleted that wtc thread.

No, that would work properly. Mods and Admins get a special "Delete Thread" button which removes all the posts from the proper accounts. It's when you delete an individual post that it'll get taken from yours.

if i deleted the community story thread and the haiku thread (if it wasn't on the old forums), my postcount would be below 1000 again.

wow, imagine if mordeth deleted that wtc thread.

No, that would work properly. Mods and Admins get a special "Delete Thread" button which removes all the posts from the proper accounts. It's when you delete an individual post that it'll get taken from yours.

http://fraggle.alkali.org/img/mod.png