Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
-_DLD_-

Cases of Food Poisoning?

Kinda gross, but who's suffered from food poisoning, and how many times?

I got it only once, and it was when I was barely 15 during my 5-week stay in Britain. It ended up ruining my last couple days there, including a nice 5-star meal at Battle.

I think it was Grazza who poisoned my Fish and Chips at the pub I went to. =(

I can't say I've ever had food poisoning, but I did start feeling a little ill after putting too much eggnog-flavored coffee creamer in my hot cocoa.

That case of food poisoning was really really bad. I couldn't finish my dinner, then I was up all night. I had the nastiest thunder shit of all-time and I tossed what I had eaten. Then I could barely eat for the next day or two as I had constant stomach problems. Standing in Heathrow Airport for hours in 32+ Celcuis heat with that kind of stomach ache really sucked. It doesn't help that I'm hyper-sensetive, so pain bothers me more than it does others. =(

Having a blood test (I freaking hate needles) that proved unncessary when I got home didn't help matters much either.

Infinite Ammunition said:

The worst I remember getting as far as food poisoning goes would probably be the effects too much milk can have on you

This is all food poisoning, not just fast food.

I got Salmonela (sp?) once. Yo really don't want that kind of food poisoning. I lost so much weight and food just went in one end and out the other. Lots of vomitting too. I was only 9. :(

I could ruin every ones dinner i guess..

I never even had a hang over this bad. it was from eating mcdonalds, a big mac that tasted really salty in parts like on only one of the patties though so i didnt think much of it.

Then later that night i started feeling sick so i laid down. it was one of those tossing and turning rests where your nerves dont let you relax. then i could feel it coming on, i ran to the laundry tub and it all came out to where there was nothing left to puke.

Feeling a little better i laid back down and started sweating and got real thirsty, more thirsty than i ever felt before or since then. i allways kept a gallon of ice water in the basement fridge (this is in our old house) so i told myself ill just take little sips at a time as to not provoke it coming back up so soon after i got sick.

I get to the fridge and grabbed my mug and filled it half way and down it went (i didnt care drinking so much it felt to good) then i filled it up again and drank another. by time i was finished i drank most of the gallon (i kid u not) then went to lay back down. i slept maybe 2-3 hours to be awoken by my rumbling stomach. i had to take a massive piss also so i headed for the bathroom. no sooner did i make it that i felt it starting to come out the other end.

i drop my sweats and spin around down onto the toilet and it came out of me like a fire hose, the toilet was in a continual flush for about 2-3min. then i started to see stars, i was goin down fast. i stood up with sweats around my knees and waddled to the bed and fell face down onto it. sweats now down to my ankles, my unwiped ass exposed for all to see. i slept about 10hrs. or so after that..

The end. (oh and dont eat at mcdonalds)

Food poisoning? I'd be having that a few times, that's for certain, although I do remember one...

BAD OYSTERS

My experience with food poisoning sucked ass. I'm allergic to tomatoes, so everytime I get some fast food, I make sure there's no tomatoes on my burger. Well, one night, I was drunk, and went out to get some Wendy's. I forgot to check for the tomatoes, and as a result I broke out in some severe hives. My lips looked like Angelina Jolies', and my face looked deformed. Not really food poisoning, but it is a bad reaction as a result of food consumption.

My food poisoning experience was similar to Regen's. It wasn't McD's though, but a seafood pie served up by a local pub that both a friend and I ate, and we both suffered the after effects.

I know the pub and the landlord very well. It's normally a very clean, reliable place to eat. I told the landlord what had happened and, hideously embarrassed, he offered me an entire year, of free meals - once per week. Knowing the place was, in fact, a decent one I gladly accepted. It wasn't an offer I could abuse hugely (not that I would want to) - there were no criminally expensive items on the menu - just regular, decent pub grub but it was very nice to know that once a week I could pop in for a free meal.