Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMer87

favorite AC/DC album

I am a huge AC/DC fan. When I was 9 my dad took me to the ballbreaker tour at the United center. I love all their albums, with obviously back in black at the top. Whats your favorite ac/dc album?

I cant spell u said:

The one I smashed with a hammer.

Wow, your complete lack of satirical ability astounds me.

I liked the Razor's Edge.

They're one of the only bands I've ever heard whose live recording was better than the studio recording. That only speaks for the studio performance, but regardless; the 2CD live set. I suppose if their drummer knew more than one beat (and realized that his toms are actually for playing) and the guitar parts were a bit more complex than the standard drum part, I'd probably be able to listen to more than a few minutes of them at a time. That said, they're welcome on the radio any time I have it on. I grew up with a lot of the radio hits, so I suppose any "best of" disc would suit my preferences. One particular song I like above the rest is Razor's Edge. Thunderstruck live was surprisingly good as well.

Oh wow that was such a well thought out and planned paragraph of coherency. AC/DC may be a rather simple musically but back in the day they put on an insane live show. Saw em a couple years back and that was still a damn fine effort.

Be helpful if you slag out something with a reason why it's "such bs"

Maybe it some powerful music, but I don't like the singer or the lyrics, the only thing I do like about them is theirs guitarrist, angus or something. That little fella' is cool.

AC/DC is asstastic. Might as well listen to Skorpion. Now Loudness, there's a shitty rock band from the 80's worth listening to. /Rock and Rolls my crazy night.

You know, I missed Jello's actual comment the first time I ignored it. AC/DC were not and never were an 80's band (Given that they spent more time in the 80's trying to recover the huge impact they made in the 70's. The Razors edge was a temporary ressurection in the earlier 90's but they haven't done much since. Stiff Upper Lip was decent though and I think they might be recording a new one due next year (Rumours only). They were much bigger in the 70's and according to most, much better. While Bon Scott's death was a tragedy, Brian Johnston is by no means a bad singer, but it does boil down to opinion of course.

Well, in '80, there was back in black. then came for those about to rock, and they really started to get popular in America. Flick of the switch was OK, but a step down for the band. fly on the wall has varied opinions. Mine was that it was a heavy metal album, quite possibly the heaviest Ac/DC has done. And, IMO, it was a great album. Blow up your video was also great. Razor's edge was really great. If you're a true AC/DC fan, you gotta notice they put out some really solid stuff consistently. in the 80's, their albums were totally underrated. They're great! Every AC/DC album has something good in it. Even ballbreaker. and stiff upper lip.

Edit: My 2nd fave is Fly on the wall.