Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spank

Dad Replaces Bad Kids 360 with Coal

Heh I read that on ytmnd. I wish I could see the look on the kids face.
"Finally, damn its about time"
RIIIIP
"wha wha... what?.... waaaaah"

spank said:

Edit: somehow this got into Blogs rather than EE. I would be thankful if some mod could take care of that for me.

Oh well, guess that rules me out :(

Also, haha.

Hmm... what I didn't get for Christmas? Well, everybody in my family is scattered across the country, so it usually takes 3 or 4 parties to cover Christmas. We only had the first one last night. I guess I'm just waiting on some more money and Hans Zimmer CDs :P

spank said:

what you didn't get for Christmas

Secks :((((

If anyone kicked my nearly $2000 stereo equipment, I'd lock them in a cellar full of coal until they got the black lung.

I didn't get any video games. =^( But that's just 'cause the game stores were already leeched dry by the time dad went shopping for them. =^P They'll be getting new shipments sometime in Jan, so fun times shall come then.

St. Doom said:

Bad Father, bad sons

I don't know, I'm sort of down with his dad lying down the smackdown

IM DOWN

That punishment is perfect, the kid is being a dick so you piss him off by filling the ever popular xbox 360 box with coal and give it to him. Nothing bad, infact that is awesome.

Gibaholic said:

That punishment is perfect, the kid is being a dick so you piss him off by filling the ever popular xbox 360 box with coal and give it to him. Nothing bad, infact that is awesome.

How would you like it if that happened to you?

The kid needed some punishing/psychological help, but that was just plain cruel.

-_DLD_- said:

The kid needed some punishing/psychological help, but that was just plain cruel.

It wouldnt like it, thats why
I dont kick a 2000$ stereo over a lame game console like an xbox.
And for the "punishing/psychological help"
That was his punishment from santa.

Gibaholic said:

It wouldnt like it, thats why
I dont kick a 2000$ stereo over
a lame game console like an xbox.

And for the "punishing/psychological help"
That was his punishment from santa.

Lame? Hell, if I had my druthers, I'd trade in all that I received for the holidays for one, but, it's almost impossible to get one. I really just want Oblivion and a system that can play it, and being a fan of the original Xbox version and console, I'd be happy to spend my money there than on a new computer.

-_DLD_- said:

So kids should just be allowed to run riot without any repercussions?

Kids need to be taught what's right and what's wrong, and this is a great way of doing that. Kid seriously misbehaves and acts like a total dick? Kid doesn't get what he wants for Christmas.

DLD: I'm sure his parents don't like the fact they were compelled to do it either. This was a perfectly adjusted punishment if you ask me: the kid got his ill temper back.

Let's wait for the news where a kid burns down him house with a box of charcoal.

serves the little bastard right.

although I seem to remember a similar story doing the rounds when the PSP2 came out... either it's deja vu or this is just another round of the same urban legend.

or I could be wrong. my memory sucks it.

Heh, what if it doesnt teach him a lesson? What if he gets an uncontrolable rage and ends up killing his family? Not so funny now is it?

[OFFTOPIC]

Comiclez said:

blablabla & Oblivion and some more blablabla

uhm, you can acually buy oblivion for the PC, probably with construction set and some stuff, and if you think uberxbox1337-360 or whatever its called will totally own the computer systems, i dont really think so, that makes me wonder, why not buy the PC version instead, and probably some kinda better computer than the one you have, sounds alot better for me atleast. Atleast thats what i think.
[/OFFTOPIC]

Now about the thread, i got 2 seasons of startrek, so im pretty happy with what i got, but a new stable version of doombuilder is something that i really miss...

impClaw said:

Now about the thread, i got 2 seasons of startrek, so im pretty happy with what i got, but a new stable version of doombuilder is something that i really miss...

Uh .... wrong thread perhaps? Were talking about a brat who got a lump of coal, not what we got for christmas.

Gibaholic said:

Uh .... wrong thread perhaps? Were talking about a brat who got a lump of coal, not what we got for christmas.

However, I also said:

I guess this could be the "what you didn't get for Christmas" thread :P

ok, well, i did not really felt like reading all posts, so i read one, and made a stupid, very inoing, idiot post, can you forgive me for not talking about a lump of coal, but atleast making a attempt to follow the threads orginal purpose...