Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gibaholic

What game would you like to see get made?

I was gonna have a poll were you vote for that kinda stuff, but it was too late when I remembered. I guess we can just post our own ideas then,

Strife 2
hexen 3
shadow warrior 2
duke nukem forever
ultimate doom remix.

I think there must be at least a small team keeping the project from rotting. Then again if 3DR was seriouse they could finish the game.

I still think it's a hoax, for whatever reason. No game ever in my recollection takes nearly a decade to make. They might be using this to keep the 3dr name alive, any publicity is good publicity as they say it.

If it dnf does come out, the world as we know it will be changed. Any game that takes that long to finish has got to be awesome.

Oh and rise of the triad 2.

Gibaholic said:

If it dnf does come out, the world as we know it will be changed. Any game that takes that long to finish has got to be awesome.

Really? Jeepers then I should should dig up my text-based QBasic gem from 1995 and get to work. Holy cow I could start a blooming phenomenon.

rf` said:

Q3:Singleplayer

Theres a single player mod for quake 3 called outpost, the site for it is somewhere on planetquake.com

I'd like to see a videogame done in the style of the Family Guy. It would be filled with references to other videogames. I've been thinking about this for a while, and I think it could be really funny.

I second caco_killer's post, for everything except Family Guy. The games industry just needs one big parody game, as far as I can see.

Oh, and a first-person action/RPG in the Fallout universe, in the style of the first Deus Ex.

Heh,

map01:post hell jail
map02:post hell city
map03:post hell highway
map04:post hell factory
map05:post hell enterprise's
map06:gate to post hell

The story,
You were a newby, a beginner, a novice and had just signed up to the doomworld forums. But like your dumbass, you didnt bother to read the rules and faq and were sent to post hell. But now the mods and admins have gone corrupt and are now sending any post down to post hell.
Your sent orders from post heaven to do the following missions:

Break out of post hell prison then go to the city and from there locate the highway that leads to the post hell factory and stop them from turning good posts into bad posts. Then head to post hell enterprise to stop the madmen and then go to the gate of post hell to escape this hell hole.

Gibaholic said:

Heh,

map01:post hell jail
map02:post hell city
map03:post hell highway
map04:post hell factory
map05:post hell enterprise's
map06:gate to post hell

The story,
You were a newby, a beginner, a novice and had just signed up to the doomworld forums. But like your dumbass, you didnt bother to read the rules and faq and were sent to post hell. But now the mods and admins have gone corrupt and are now sending any post down to post hell.
Your sent orders from post heaven to do the following missions:

Break out of post hell prison then go to the city and from there locate the highway that leads to the post hell factory and stop them from turning good posts into bad posts. Then head to post hell enterprise to stop the madmen and then go to the gate of post hell to escape this hell hole.

Go play Doomworld Forums and Doomworld Forums 3. And buy a dictionary.

An action RPG like Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance, but in the Diablow universe; point and click just sucks. Hell, remake Diablo 1 and 2 like that, with combos and all that shit, it's be a lot better than "point-click-do item run"

pilottobombadier said:
An action RPG like Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance, but in the Diablow universe; point and click just sucks. Hell, remake Diablo 1 and 2 like that, with combos and all that shit, it's be a lot better than "point-click-do item run"

ummmm... No.

oh, and a FPS based on starcraft could be fun.

BBG said:

Strife 2 - the first was an overlooked classic, a gemstone in a pile of turds, IMO.

Heh, just imagine strife on the doom3 engine.... Would look so awesome, facial expressions in the characters and shadows.. *drool*

And a game id like to see get made would be, putt-putt 3d eat my dust: hemi edition.