Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Manc

Freedoom For Freedom!

Or something like that. Jon Dowland has finally (heh) finished the resource gathering and awesomfication (is that a word?) of Freedoom with version 0.4 packaged up and shipped out. It comes in a few flavors so visit the download page to make sure you get what you want and have what you need.

What's new? If you can decipher the changelog then maybe you can tell ME what's new over 0.3, otherwise you can just play it and find out for yourself.

Thanks again to Jon D., fraggle, and all the others who have contributed to this project.

props etc.; hope you enjoy the new sounds and levels. I think 0.5. will be a BIG release, and I promise to get it out before 2006-12-25!

Jon said:

props etc.; hope you enjoy the new sounds and levels. I think 0.5. will be a BIG release, and I promise to get it out before 2006-12-25!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

that's a good one jon :P

What you really should promise is to get version 1.0 out before machines will no longer run Doom. =D

-Cov

As long as we stay with anything that even resembles the x86 platform, machines will run Doom. Or at least Zdoom.