Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Bots

The bots are funny, and if you put the right ones together in a team match or whatever they interact. OMG, its funny. Why cant the player interact with the bots in other ways than shooting them though?

Yeah, I've wanted to be able to laugh in Chubbs's face when he asks if Crash would go out with him. But I suppose having good interaction would be pretty boring without a lot of code. In fact, interaction between man and computer has always been rather boring. No computer has yet passed the Turing Test, so I think that while interaction with bots would be REALLY COOL, I don't think it's gonna happen.

I think bbg means bot interaction similar to q3a's bot interaction (ie: saying something will have the bot reply to you)

I think bbg means bot interaction similar to q3a's bot interaction (ie: saying something will have the bot reply to you)

Yeah! Ex.

Player:God
Deimos:Better pray to him!

Another

Crash:Are you guys into hot wild sex (I think thats what she says)
Player:Yeah, Yes, Yep, Sure = (response) Great! *zip* No, Nope, Not really, Naw, Nah = Aww! You're no fun.

Kinda like that.

Yeah! Ex.

Player:God
Deimos:Better pray to him!

Another

Crash:Are you guys into hot wild sex (I think thats what she says)
Player:Yeah, Yes, Yep, Sure = (response) Great! *zip* No, Nope, Not really, Naw, Nah = Aww! You're no fun.

Kinda like that.

Or kinda like this...

Player: I rule!
Doomcrate: ...
Player: Suck it down!
Player: Yeah!
Player: Ah, fuck...

has anyone added the cacodemon bot in the game? if you do some certain commands (that's for you to find out), you can interact with cacodemon!

has anyone added the cacodemon bot in the game? if you do some certain commands (that's for you to find out), you can interact with cacodemon!

I'm gonna go try some IRC commands, and add Linguica and Cacodemon to the game and see what happens :)

the bots suck at teamplay though
and CTF as well

Right now, but when ST is done they will be awesome I hope...

Well at least thay dont start killing there own teammates, i consider that smart for these bots.

actually i'd like to see fighting scenes between themselves, at least it's much interesting than a starring contest

Bots will never replace humans as good deathmatch opponents or co-op team-mates. Especially in Skull-Tag or Cajun Bot or ZDoomBot or....uh....no.
Nevermind.

Bots will never replace humans as good deathmatch opponents or co-op team-mates. Especially in Skull-Tag or Cajun Bot or ZDoomBot or....uh....no.
Nevermind.

true, that's why i generally hate skulltag. Only it'd be a mess when you are against 7 or 8 bots at once

Nevermind.

I don't know about that..........And plus you can't judge the skull tag bots now because the full version of it hasn't been released yet.

o well im not really into skulltag thing for the bots, althou i really like using them to test out maps i made, or just to frag something when im not online. i really cant wait for the new version hopefully itl fix all those errors.

o well im not really into skulltag thing for the bots, althou i really like using them to test out maps i made, or just to frag something when im not online. i really cant wait for the new version hopefully itl fix all those errors.

:)))))))))))))