Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brad_tilf

A new design (perhaps) What do you think?

IMHO, I just think black behind red, blue, etc. is pretty hard for eyes (at least my eyes, don't know about the rest of the people)

Meh, an improvement to be sure, but it doesn't look professional somehow.

It seems to resemble something I made when I was 12.

I'm not being mean, just honest.

Look at other sites like CodeImp's and Spork's. Those look pretty good, so maybe you could use a similar layout.

To be certain, that is a simple and nice layout but it's not the layout for my site. I'm working on it - which is why I'm asking for input.

Holy triple post, Batman!

It looks better than before, since the colours have more synergy.

It still doesn't pop though. It still looks kind of amatuer-ish.

Using a nice prefabrocated style sheet or copying the layout of a nice looking site *coughCodeImpcough* would improve your layout by leaps and bounds.

It looks good enough for me, normally I don't even look at how an website looks like.
Unless they make all sorts of weird buttons and flashy crap stuff, not to mention music.

-_DLD_- said:

Holy triple post, Batman!

It looks better than before, since the colours have more synergy.

It still doesn't pop though. It still looks kind of amatuer-ish.

Using a nice prefabrocated style sheet or copying the layout of a nice looking site *coughCodeImpcough* would improve your layout by leaps and bounds.

Of COURSE it looks amateur-ish - I have NO clue what I'm doing.
;-)

The borders around the tables look very strange to me, and there is too much scrolling. I would consider using thumbnails that link to the full-sized screenshots, and then you could have 4 or 5 screenshots in a single row. I'd also recommend putting said thumbnails at the top of the page, rather than at the bottom. It'd decrease the amount of scrolling necessary by a lot, and it'd probably also make the page more interesting to look at.

dutch devil said:

It looks good enough for me, normally I don't even look at how an website looks like.
Unless they make all sorts of weird buttons and flashy crap stuff, not to metion music.

I'm with you on that. I want content - not flash.

Centering everything in the middle of the page is also not a very good idea. Just go to some of your favorite websites and see how THEY do it.

AgentSpork said:

The borders around the tables look very strange to me, and there is too much scrolling. I would consider using thumbnails that link to the full-sized screenshots, and then you could have 4 or 5 screenshots in a single row. I'd also recommend putting said thumbnails at the top of the page, rather than at the bottom. It'd decrease the amount of scrolling necessary by a lot, and it'd probably also make the page more interesting to look at.

Good ideas.
Thanks

the text is looking alot better now, but as people has already said, there is too much scrolling. Maybe you should make your page so the screenshot (thumbnails) to the right of the review.

Yes, that layout with screenshot thumbnails along the top or in one of the sidebars would look great.

Looking a bit better, though the space between the banner and the menu bar looks kind of odd.

I agree with DOOMad about the screenies. Make 'em thumbnails and stick 'em on the right sidebar.

A lot better than what it used to look, I really like the design and the thumbnails to the right.

Nice! Much, much betters.

Perhaps you could make the screens smaller, but have them as clickable thumbnails?

Nice job.

-_DLD_- said:

Nice! Much, much betters.

Perhaps you could make the screens smaller, but have them as clickable thumbnails?

Nice job.

I have enough work ahead of me without adding tons of java to the pages too but thanks for the idea