Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
geerdy2002

Wolfenstein /Doom 3

Hey

So I have it. Wolfenstein is great, just what i want A relly good shooter and it makes us a very little bit
doom 3 stuff. So there is a liitle bit doom 3 stuff in all off us :-)
No, serious , i like it and i think gray matter did a good job nerve also the multiplayer is ; VeRy Nice ! and Id was a good help; more as a help i think, I give the game 8/10 !!!
Let the War begin ! Witch game comes next out ? I beleave that is Serious Sam 2 ? or Sodiers of Fortune 2, I don't know or i gonna buy Serious Sam 2, But SOF2 I gonna buy i think. But now I look Forwart to 2 games Unreal 2 and doom3

Hey sommething else now? What about that huge lanparty??
thant sounds really cool. Can we call the help of other big doomsites and organisations for 1 united party for all the people that like doom !!!
I hope it will come

See you later guys

Hey

So I have it. Wolfenstein is great, just what i want A relly good shooter and it makes us a very little bit
doom 3 stuff. So there is a liitle bit doom 3 stuff in all off us :-)
No, serious , i like it and i think gray matter did a good job nerve also the multiplayer is ; VeRy Nice ! and Id was a good help; more as a help i think, I give the game 8/10 !!!
Let the War begin ! Witch game comes next out ? I beleave that is Serious Sam 2 ? or Sodiers of Fortune 2, I don't know or i gonna buy Serious Sam 2, But SOF2 I gonna buy i think. But now I look Forwart to 2 games Unreal 2 and doom3

thant sounds really cool. Can we call the help of other big doomsites and organisations for 1 united party for all the people that like doom !!!
I hope it will come

See you later guys

What?

I hope it will come

See you later guys

ROFLOL IRL :D

Well, he's saying that RtCW is great, which I agree on, and he properbly wants to discuss games to come in the near future BEFORE Doom 3.

As for me, well, I don't plan on bying any new game until Doom 3's out (except a mission pack for RtCW if they DO make one and release it before Doom 3), I don't go out buying every new game that's out I pick my game titles carefully (Hard lesson learned the time I commited the grand mistake of buying Quake 3 Arena!)

Unreal 2 looks great, but I never really liked unreal and the developers claim that Unreal 2 will have a LOT in common with Unreal, sooo.

Hey Geerdy, sprichst du deutsch? Ich weiss dass du Niederländisch bist, aber vielleicht verstehst du deutsch? Dein englisch ist ein wenig schwierig zu verstehen, kannst du auf deutsch bitte erklären?

To everyone wondering about the last bit: I asked if geerdy2002 undestands German (I speak a bit German myself, but everyone who has German as native language can propably find some errors in my text) and if so if he could elaborate in German (he's Dutch, Dutchmen live close to Germany and their language has a few tidbits in common with German as far as I know).

Gott in Himmel! Mein Arse brennt! Mein Schussel sind in meinem Panzerschrank! Mein Auto ist kaput! Der Teufel esse mein Eier!

Thats about all I remember from German class...I really spaced.

But seriously, I thought for a minute that username was back.

Gott in Himmel! Mein Arse brennt! Mein Schussel sind in meinem Panzerschrank! Mein Auto ist kaput! Der Teufel esse mein Eier!

Thats about all I remember from German class...I really spaced.

But seriously, I thought for a minute that username was back.

ROFL, you sure know quite a bit German, eh? Do you also know what it all means (no offense, just curious)?

LOL, I remember that prat, jeez, he was really far out. But this Geerdy guy praises Doom, Username used to talk shit about it (and his posts looked like shit too!).

The fact that he praises Doom makes him look all right in my book (but his english isn't always, ..well, 'clearly understandable').

WHO ARE YOU?!?

Who? Me? Or this Geerdy guy?

I'm From Belgium Guys , The Brussels Wafels? ,

" Ge moet zeker eens de frieten komen uitproberen, die vind je nergens anders zo goed ! " :-))))))

hhaha ...

" Ge moet zeker eens de frieten komen uitproberen, die vind je nergens anders zo goed ! " :-))))))

Oooops, sorry mate, my bad! I just don't remember all details too clearly.
Maybe I made this mistake because I remember that someone once mentioned (I think it was Flathead) that some belgians speak Dutch and I've got kinda confused.

Oh well, I guess we need Flathead to act as an 'interpreter' when the rest of us don't understand you Geerdy2002, because unfortunately I don't understand Dutch that well (other than perhaps a small word here and there).

Oooops, sorry mate, my bad! I just don't remember all details too clearly.
Maybe I made this mistake because I remember that someone once mentioned (I think it was Flathead) that some belgians speak Dutch and I've got kinda confused.

Oh well, I guess we need Flathead to act as an 'interpreter' when the rest of us don't understand you Geerdy2002, because unfortunately I don't understand Dutch that well (other than perhaps a small word here and there).

Belgium has three official languages. So I more or less speak Dutch, German, English and French. And indeed, Belgium _does_ have the best French fries, as Geerdy says. It's actually pretty funny reading English with Dutch grammar :)

By the way, whatever happened to Disorder ? That cheesehead Dutchman used to be around here all the time, now I haven't seen him in months.

Who? Me?

Yeah you.

Sir! I'm just another darn newbie-arse, sir!

dsm, your german sentence is almost perfect :)

But danarchist has soooo many errors...

Gott im Himmel! Mein Arsch brennt! Meine Schlüssel sind in meinem Panzerschrank! Mein Auto ist kaputt!

...the last sentece ist correct, but actually never heard someone saying that, LOL :D

Wolfensteins'okay,BUT I hope Doom3's gonna be a darn sight better than that!If it's not there's gonna be a lot of disappointed people,an' I mean not just better but a whole new class,RADICALLY better!!!!

Heh. I can actualy understand about 70% of German, but I can't remember enough words to form a relevant scentance, and I completely suck at the whole meinen/meinem/etc. thing.
Stupid waste of 3 years...

dsm, your german sentence is almost perfect :)

But danarchist has soooo many errors...

Gott im Himmel! Mein Arsch brennt! Meine Schlüssel sind in meinem Panzerschrank! Mein Auto ist kaputt!

...the last sentece ist correct, but actually never heard someone saying that, LOL :D

Heh, I find it a bit funny how most Germans I've spoken to actually praise my German for being good, but my teachers always point out lots of errors. Often when I get my German assignments back I discover to my horror that I made an idiotic error that is SO obvious.

But it's nice to read that my German is understandable :-).