Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Deathwarrior in Cyberspace: The Web Turned Dumb

deathz0r informed me that he has released his elaborate and long-in-the-making joke WAD called deathz0r Online: The Internet Made Stupid over at his Place of DOOM. It is a joke WAD, but it has new weapons and stuff so it can't be too bad, can it? Right? Requires the ZDoom 96x community build, or GZDoom if you are so inclined.

Bloodshedder said:

it can't be too bad, can it? Right?

WRONG

Wait, I mean right! (fp)

Having played this wad a few times in the last few months, I can say deathz0rs post wins. And so does he.

gargoylol approves this wad even though it got rushed just now.

HobbsTiger1 said:

Having played this wad a few times in the last few months, I can say deathz0rs post wins. And so does he.

You brown nosing suckup

Mordeth said:

I'm waiting for Deathz0r's own scathing /newstuff review. Should be fun :)

It would (will?) probably something along the lines of "what is this, some sort of joke?" - which technically wouldn't even be incorrect. :)

Ah well, off to playing for me. ^^

Lamancha said:

What's the music in the preview video?

It almost sounds like someone saying "deathz0r"...but maybe I just associated that to the fact that it's about deathz0r...

EDIT: I cannot view the video for some reason, no matter what I open it with. It says the file is corrupt when I open it with my Logitech, and it won't work in WinAmp...I only hear the music.

I got the highest quality one.

I only hear the music.

Do you have x264? If you do not know what x264 is, you probably don't have it.

Therefore I instruct you to download the XviD version. If you do not have XviD, read the following sentence until you do:

"The hapless homeless hobo helped Henry to find his house"

Lamancha said:

What's the music in the preview video?

Bad Brains - Another Damn Song

Alright, I'll try that.

And I now I understand the song. "Damn Song" in the lyrics sounded like deathz0r at first.

I discovered two major bugs, so I've uploaded a fixed version to my webspace and to /incoming. Apologies for the bugs!

This is definitely one of the most enjoyable wads I've played, it gets my approval at least.

I thought it was rather funny. The imps' fireballs moved so slowly you'd have to be a dumbass to get hit by them.

Craigs said:

I thought it was rather funny. The imps' fireballs moved so slowly you'd have to be a dumbass to get hit by them.

Good job on downloading the wrong zip.